• Ik was de laatste bij het vorige topic
    De titel zegt het al
    Geef commentaar over de signaturen van degene boven je
    We beginnen bij mij

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams

Die vind ik mooi.

Yes we can.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips. - Willy Wonka

sound funny XD

why is always london so far away when you need it?

As Thomas Busby was being lead to his execution he is supposed to have cursed anyone who dared sit in his chair..

Wait, what? o.ô

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

As Thomas Busby was being lead to his execution he is supposed to have cursed anyone who dared sit in his chair

Geen idee wie die gozer is, maar hij klinkt wel awesome 8D

Vind 'm nog altijd erg mooi ;]

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2011 - 21:42 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.

Ik snap hem niet helemaal xD

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light

awww^^

As Thomas Busby was being lead to his execution he is supposed to have cursed anyone who dared sit in his chair.

huh? Wie is dat? Wel grappig :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2011 - 21:55 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Today is where the book begins, the rest is still unwritten.

Dat liedje ken ik ;D
    Mooi (:

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

aww again~

busby was een badass...zijn stoel is vervloekt.

Patronum schreef:
    When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.

Ik snap hem niet helemaal xD

Dat elk kut moment goed is als je enkel die persoon zijn stem hoort.. gewoonh eel simpeltjes over hoe speciaal iemand voor je is.
    ________

Stoel gebeuen blijft leuk.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ah okee,
    nou, dan vind ik m mooi ;D

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

mooi^^

Be weird...Be Kawaii!!

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams
    mooi en waar :'D

Shoganai i ne~

Keep calm and slap a muggle
    Geniaal gewoon! :'D