• Hey allemaal, (doeg)

Omdat ik de laatste was die in het vorige topic een bericht heeft geplaatst maak ik een nieuw topic.

De bedoeling is dat je zegt wat er het eerst in je opkomt als je de profielfoto van degen boven je ziet.

Begin maar met mij :)

Groetjes van SylviaxD

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2011 - 14:44 ]

Music is my everything

Ja, hebben we hem weer -rolt met ogen-
    Zwart? Enschede? HAHA

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Zonsondergang

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2011 - 15:02 ]

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

De kleur zwart

Music is my everything

Depri

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Monster

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2011 - 15:04 ]

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

savanne

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Manga

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Zwart?

Ballonen ofzo

Tuilla schreef:
    Ja, hebben we hem weer -rolt met ogen-
    Zwart? Enschede? HAHA

Wat ben je toch weer aardig xD

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Mijn plaatje

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2011 - 15:07 ]

Ik ben gewoon aardig (wbw)
    Zwart, alweer D:

blij

[ bericht aangepast op 10 mei 2011 - 15:08 ]

Being yourself is just like breathing, so take the easiest way and don't pretend like your some one else

kunstgeschiedenis :')

dream, dare, fly!

De kleuren wit en zwart

Music is my everything

Ralf.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.