• Hoi hoi.
    Ik vroeg me af of jullie me konden helpen, ik heb namelijk zin om naar wat nieuwe muziek te luisteren. :'))
    Ik luister het liefst naar bands met vrouwelijke (gemengde) vocals, maar mannelijke vocalists kan ik ook smaken (:
    Iets zoals
    All Time Low
    We Are The In Crowd
    VersaEmerge
    Hey Monday
    Tonight Alive
    He Is We
    etc.
    Eeen beetje in poprock, poppunk, powerpop genre dus
    geen boybands, tokio hotel, jb, etc.
    Aanraders?

[ bericht aangepast op 18 april 2011 - 20:03 ]

Life's a voyage that's homeward bound

Sum 41
    Blink-182
    Greenday
    We The Kings
    Simple Plan

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

30 Seconds to Mars. _O_

They were never in fact homeless

Millionaires
    Aloha From Hell
    The Pretty Reckless
    Sumo Cyco(Limp is goed maar Mercy niet zo)
    The Veronicas
    Barlow Girl
    Boys Like Girls
    Cobra Starship
    Electrovamp
    Everlife
    The Friday Night Boys
    Nightwish
    Vanilla Sky
    We The Kings
    3OH!3
    The Summer Set

[ bericht aangepast op 19 april 2011 - 18:11 ]

Sometimes The One You Want Is Not The One You Need.

Stereo Shout Out, Lights, Cartel, Ok Go, Anberlin, The All-American Rejects, We Are Scientists AllStar Weekend, Artist Vs. Poet, You Me At Six, Bigger Lights, Cash Cash, Billy Talent, Bowling For Soup, The Summer Set, Jimmy Eat World, Brick Wall, The Cab, Carolina Liar, Push Play, The Downtown Fiction, The Click Five, Mayday Parade, Linkin Park, Sum 41, The Feeling, Flipsyde, Air Trafic, Good Charlotte, FM Static, Fountains Of Wayne, Lifehouse, 3OH!3, Nickelback, New Found Glory, The Offspring, Angels & Airwaves, Crossface, Cute Is What We Aim For,Death Cab For Cutie, Midnight Hour, This Providence, We The Kings, Zebrahead, Motion City soundtrack, Muse, My Favorite Highway, Sing It Loud, Only Seven Left, Cobra Starship, Coheed And Cambria, Delta Goodrem, Dropout Year, Quietdrive, Armor For Sleep, Everlife, Every Evenue, Run Kid Run, Flight 409, Greenday, Theory Of A Deadman, Three Days Grace, The Friday Night Boys, Fun., The Academy is..., Lostprophets, Lovebugs, the Birthday Massacre, Lustra, McFly, Something Corporate, Black Veil Brides, Romance On A rocketship, Scouting For Girls, School Boy Humor, The Media Says, The Medic Droid, Stereo, Hollywood Undead, Honor Society, My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, Paramore, Destine, Relient K, Stanfour, Switchfoot, NOFX, Taking Back Sunday, The Sophomore Attempt, Simple Plan, New Years Day, Oasis, Show Me The Skyline, Sick Puppies, Sugarcult, Go:Audio, Hawthorne Height, Alex Goot, Metro Station, Parade the day, Plain White T's, The Pretty Reckless, The Midnight Beast, Holiday Parade, Jack's Mannequin, Vampire Weekend, Kids In Glass Houses, Automatic Loveletter, Audio Summer, The Summer Obsession, the early November, Fall Out Boy, Forever The Sickets Kids, There For Tomorrow, We are the In Crowd, Blink-182, The Used, We Shot The Moon, 3 Doors Down, Owl City, the Wite Tie Affair, Yellowcard, 30 Seconds To Mars, Boys Like Girls, Cinematic Sunrise, Busted, Acceptence, Allister, Aloha From Hell, Amber Pacific, American HI FI.

Mijn lijstje. (krul)

[ bericht aangepast op 19 april 2011 - 19:09 ]

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Panic! At The Disco
    Never Shout Never
    Paramore
    A Day To Remember
    Mayday Parade
    The Ready Set
    Secondhand Serenade