• Ik moet dus voor Engels een samenvatting / boekverslag maken over een boek. Ik heb gekozen voor Breaking Dawn, Part 2 - Jacob. Maar nu zit ik dus echt te twijfelen of mijn samenvatting wel helemaal goed is, dus misschien dat jullie er wat fouten in zien en me even kunnen helpen verbeteren?

EDIT: Ik weet trouwens dat de samenvatting niet geheel klopt met het boek, maar dat kan me niet heel erg veel schelen. (:

The story is about Jacob Black, a 16 year old werewolf who had to suffer to see his best friend Bella marry with his enemy, Edward, a vampire.

After Bella and Edward got married and had their honeymoon together, Bella comes back home and is really sick. The wolf pack thinks Edward changed Bella. Jacob is furious and plans to kill the whole vampire clan, but when he sees that Bella hasn’t become one of them and is pregnant he tries to tell her that the embryo isn’t up to something good. Bella ignores Jacobs words and says she loves the little baby and it doesn’t want to harm her.

When Jacob came back to his pack and tells that Bella is pregnant the pack makes plans to kill the clan and the baby. Jacob tells Sam, the alpha that he isn’t going to let them do that and leaves his former pack and makes his own. Later on Seth Clearwater and his older sister Leah join him.

Later on things start to get worse. Edward tells Jacob that Bella won’t survive the whole pregnancy and asks him to talk to her. When Jacob talks to Bella he sees that she is very positive about everything. She says she knows she isn’t going to make it as a human and is ready to become a vampire. Jacob is furious and runs away trying to find his imprint, which he doesn’t find. After all of this he comes back and talks with Carlisle Cullen, Edwards adoptive father. Jacob came with the idea to give Bella blood, he thinks the monster in her is more vampire than human and because the vampires drink blood he thinks that this is a great opportunity to look if Bella gets better. The Cullen family thinks it’s a great idea en tries if it works. It looks like Bella isn’t so sick anymore, she tells Jacob he will always stay her best friend, no matter what and some minutes after that she breaks her spiral and goes into labor. Jacob and Edward who suddenly became friends deliver the baby and give her to Rosalie, Edwards sister who will take care of it. Some minutes later Bella’s heart stops beating, Edward gives her his vomit, in the hope that it’s not to late for her to become a vampire. Jacob is upset and mad that the baby killed his best friend, he tries to look after it but when he tries to kill it. He can’t, Jacob find his imprint.

Bedankt alvast!

[ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2011 - 18:14 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

* the whole vampire clan.
    * After all, zou ik veranderen in after all of this.

Dat is het. En nu weet ik ook meteen waar Breaking Dawn over gaat :'D Maar 18 is wel veel te jong om een kind te krijgen vind ik (baby).

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

TheBoss schreef:
    * the whole vampire clan.
    * After all, zou ik veranderen in after all of this.

Dat is het. En nu weet ik ook meteen waar Breaking Dawn over gaat :'D Maar 18 is wel veel te jong om een kind te krijgen vind ik (baby).

Hihi bedankt, ik heb het net even aangepast! En het is niet heel het boek dat ik gedaan heb hoor, dat werd me echt veel te veel. (krul)

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Ik vind 'm goed (:

Me so good.

xSnoepjex schreef:
    Ik vind 'm goed (:

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

Hij is goed

I love you Irem

Ik kon geen fouten ontdekken, maar zo goed is mijn Engels ook weer niet dus ja...

I'd rather be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.