• What the heck is dat? Ik zie het nu overal.

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Wat? Nooit gehoord. (krul)

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

ik heb daar nog nóóit van gehoord(krul)

[ bericht aangepast op 14 feb 2011 - 17:53 ]

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Polcadot?

Bedoel je deze dingen? Die stipjes op je kleding?

Dat was ik me nu ook aan het afvragen! Op bijna elke Youtube video staat wel een reactie met Pocodot in -,-'

"we are definetely four good reasons not to have children" - Bill Kaulitz

Ja ik vroeg het me ook af. Ik zie ze overal op youtube, maar heb geen flauw idee wat het betekent --'

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Ik heb het opgezocht

Rihanna gobbled up 1 million dollar to sign up for an account at Pocodot, and Lady Gaga inadvertently accepted 2 million dollar from Pocodot. Okay, that’s sweet, but really — what the heck is Pocodot?

Pocodot is a Facebook-killer. And it is pushing hard to make its presence sense on the web. That’s what Pocodot.com is all about, I thought.
    However, this social networking website takes the dirty route by using YouTube as its weapon to trick the users. Check out the popular music videos on YouTube and you’ll know that Pocodot has drummed the rhythm out of these videos by dropping convincing comments and rapidly earning “thumbs up” in the comment section of YouTube. Yes, the comments on celebrities tying up with Pocodot are fake.

Dus, kort samengevat. Pocodot.com is net zoiets als Facebook, maar blijkbaar hebben ze iets illegaals gedaan, waardoor ze veel 'Thumbs up' in korte tijd konden krijgen. Zo staan ze dus onder elke video.

PEDOpas schreef:
    Ik heb het opgezocht

Rihanna gobbled up 1 million dollar to sign up for an account at Pocodot, and Lady Gaga inadvertently accepted 2 million dollar from Pocodot. Okay, that’s sweet, but really — what the heck is Pocodot?

Pocodot is a Facebook-killer. And it is pushing hard to make its presence sense on the web. That’s what Pocodot.com is all about, I thought.
    However, this social networking website takes the dirty route by using YouTube as its weapon to trick the users. Check out the popular music videos on YouTube and you’ll know that Pocodot has drummed the rhythm out of these videos by dropping convincing comments and rapidly earning “thumbs up” in the comment section of YouTube. Yes, the comments on celebrities tying up with Pocodot are fake.

Dus, kort samengevat. Pocodot.com is net zoiets als Facebook, maar blijkbaar hebben ze iets illegaals gedaan, waardoor ze veel 'Thumbs up' in korte tijd konden krijgen. Zo staan ze dus onder elke video.

Dus er zitten geen celebrities op Pocodot? Tssk.

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

reyon schreef:
    Wat? Nooit gehoord. (krul)

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Had er nog nooit van gehoord.

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

ja nee het is zogenaamd een social network site die maybe gevaarlijk is. het is ook (nog)niet goedgekeurd door mijn anti virus checker.

You are the dream. I am the dreamer.