• Vroeger keek ik altijd een serie, iets van 5 jaar geleden of zo. Maar nu zoek ik dus een titel. D: (De volgende tekst is even in engels want ik had het al ergens anders getypt en ik heb geen zin om het nog een keer te typen haha)

few years ago, I think 3 or 4, there was a show on tv here about a high school. And now I suddenly remember it and I really need to know it. So it was about a high school with all kind of people. You had a girl who's stephfather was the schooldean or something. And a boy who was always in trouble who got a relation with a quiet girl, you had a popular girl with a BF. And two boys who were close friends. Seriously that's all I remember. I think that here the show is even longer than 5 years ago maybe

No, I don't remeber a lot D:

So, anyone knows what the show was called? I really need to know now haha!

@ There was a clip from it with the song 'By your side' from tokio hotel. I can't find it now, but if there are fans (:
    @ Oh and the people there always went to the roof of the school
    @ And I remember an episode were one of the girls wants a different locker, the one of her friend. But she didn't want to trade and then her boyfriend is trading his locker for the friends of that girl as a present or something.
    @ And I remember something with a record machine thingy o.o

Saved by the bell is het eerste dat in me opkomt :Y)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Courtesan schreef:
    Saved by the bell is het eerste dat in me opkomt :Y)

Ja dat zei iemand anders ook al maar het is niet zó oud haha

Degrassi?

Loveless schreef:
    Degrassi?

Ik heb op youtube gekeken en dat is 'em! DANKJEWEL! :'D!

Jimmyvana schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb op youtube gekeken en dat is 'em! DANKJEWEL! :'D!

Yay! Hahaha no problem 8D