• Mackenzie Foy Cast in Breaking Dawn

So it’s official, Twi-stalkers. Nine year old Mackenzie Foy has been cast for the role of Renesmee in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. (***Spoiler Alert! If you are one of the 7 people left who have not yet read Breaking Dawn, then you may want to stop reading now!!**)

Perhaps the most anticipated cast member to be chosen since her characters parents, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and June’s mega-mougar of the month, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), Mackenzie Foy has been creating a lot of buzz already throughout Hollywood as rumors began flying that she was a potential candidate for the role of Renesmee Cullen. Twilight Saga author Stephenie Meyer confirmed the studios choice on Facebook Wednesday night.

“Very excited about our new Renesmee, Mackenzie Foy,” Meyer wrote. “She’s an amazing young actress and I’m excited to work with her.”

So how will they pull it off? With a baby who ages rapidly through the book, it may be tricky. According to recent reports, Bill Condon, the director for the last two installments of the Twilight Saga, is expected to use the same special effects that were used to de-age Brad Pitt’s character in the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

It has also been reported that the studio is considering using younger actresses for the earlier parts of the role.

Recently the studios announced that they had cast Lost’s Maggie Grace to play the role of Irina from the Denali clan, joining MyAnna Buring (as Tanya) Casey LaBow (as Kate), Mia Maestro (as Carmen) and Christian Camargo (as Eleazar).

So it sounds like the studios have been busy, which is great because shooting for the first half of the final installment starts next month in Louisiana.

You can expect to see all of the new additions, along with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner and the rest of the returning cast members November 18, 2001 and November 16, 2012 for the last two movies in the series.

So how do our Celebstalkers feel about the new additions? Are you excited about the choices they have made? Do you plan to see the last two movies in the Twilight Saga?

Happy girls are the prettiest ~ Audrey Hepburn

iGoogle schreef:
    Zij is persoonlijk mijn favoriet. Maar je komt er 2 maanden te laat me aan :)

They fell in love, didn't they?

Voor mij is dit zo oud nieuws! Dat is al van eind oktober bekend ;D

+ check net mijn sites, is er een still van Breaking Dawn uit. Kristen haar arm -WTF WAAR HALEN DIE MENSEN DAT XD?!-

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2010 - 16:56 ]

You’re Columbus, a love pioneer who presents a new land to me

Dystopia schreef:
    + check net mijn sites, is er een still van Breaking Dawn uit. Kristen haar arm -WTF WAAR HALEN DIE MENSEN DAT XD?!-

Ik snap je niet :)

November 2011? Zo lang. ><

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Passerby schreef:
    November 2011? Zo lang. ><

ja en dan weer een jaar want tweede deel komt pas in november 2012

oud nieuws! xD sorry, maar ik wist dit al lang, al zeker n maand, zelfde voor de andere rollen xD

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Wie is dat?

Life is hard and then we die

Amused schreef:
    (...)
    Ik snap je niet :)

Dat er sinds 6 december ofz het eerste stilstaande beeld van Breaking Dawn is verschenen. (Foto dus uit de film) Kristen Stewart haar arm -de meeste die het boek hebben gelezen zullen het wel kennen.-
    En ik snap dus niet waar mensen die foto's vandaan halen.

You’re Columbus, a love pioneer who presents a new land to me

Op het eerste zicht ziet ze er schattig uit. Ik ken haar verder niet.

Dystopia schreef:
    (...)

Dat er sinds 6 december ofz het eerste stilstaande beeld van Breaking Dawn is verschenen. (Foto dus uit de film) Kristen Stewart haar arm -de meeste die het boek hebben gelezen zullen het wel kennen.-
    En ik snap dus niet waar mensen die foto's vandaan halen.

Wil je een link geven van de foto?

Omg, precies wat ik me had voorgesteld o.o
    Op het steile haar na dan. :')

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.