• Midnight, I was walking through the streets of Baltimore and got an evil laugh when I looked to the body I was carrying in my hands. Everyone always said I was a Hippocratic kid and was to naïve to live in the real realistic world. Well, nothing of that was true and I improved that by what I did now. I killed four persons. How completely amazing can you be if you’ve killed four people? Four people which the whole world adored. I killed All Time Low.
    Managing my evening, I found out it was the best of my life. First I’ve been to a concert of All Time Low and saw them performing, well who don’t want them to see doing that? And after the concert I had a special ‘Meet and greet’ well for them the last one, they did, actually they already had the last one because they couldn’t finish this one. I was too quick with my killing skills.
    After my performance to them, how I can wave with my knife, I wrote down on the mirror of their changing room; “Bye bye All Time Low. <3”
    I always wanted to say that. I looked like a nice little child of 14 years old who was a big fan of them. Actually I wasn’t, I’m an evil big kid of 14 years old who was a big fan of them. Until they said they released their new album, Dirty Work, in spring instead of January. The big problem was, I had to find a new birthday present because my birthday is in January. I was so pissed off when I heard that I thought of this wonderful idea. Kill All Time Low and then they would know they couldn’t play with me. Veranika Nazurchuk!
    Now I was carrying Jack Barakat to my home, I loved it there. It was the TALBOT house. He was the person who told everyone the excessive news, in an interview. I was so mad on him, you couldn’t think of. I will dig a big space where I can put him in, no one knows what happens at my house, it’s wonderful. The rest of the band I threw of a huge bridge. It’s for always bye bye ATL. O and btw, this is how my halloween looks like this year, nice to think of a thing for next year.
    You can’t play with someone from TALBOT HOUSE,
    You see.

Wat vinden jullie hiervan? Het is voor een opdracht voor Engels op school, ik moest een klein verhaaltje schrijven over halloween.

Nothing matters anymore, that's the secret to New York.

Haha, geweldig <3

Ik vind het geweldig!

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

wow cool

Ja, zet mijn naam maar openbaar op internet jij xd

Olive

Hahaha, ik vind hem serieus geweldig! _O_

TR0Y schreef:
    Ja, zet mijn naam maar openbaar op internet jij xd

Je bent gewoon een hypocriete atl fan, hahaha.

Nothing matters anymore, that's the secret to New York.

Ik vind hem dus echt zwaar geniaal man! :0

Never wait for perfection, just make it.

Hahaha, geniaal!
    Maar als het toch voor school is..:
    Everyone always said I was a Hippocratic kid and was too naïve to live in the real realistic world. :x

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Fetching schreef:
    (...)

Je bent gewoon een hypocriete atl fan, hahaha.

Maar dan hoef je toch niet mijn naam op internet te zetten? Hello, mijn achternaam staat daar, nu zoekt iedereen me op en heb ik stalkers. ^^

Olive

Ik ken geen engels :$ ik gooi het nog wel door de vertaal machine!:X

My heart is yours and so am I