• wel,
    ik ben benieuwd welke quote jullie de beste, mooiste, grappigste vinden die jullie ooit gehoord hebben?
    Shoot it!

laat de zon in je hart

'I dont care what car you drive. Or where you live. If you know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone. If your clothes are this years cutting edge. Or if your trust fund is unlimited. If you are an Alist, B-list or Never-heard-of-you-list. I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are the only things that you truly own. The only thing I will remenber you by. I will not fall in love with your bones or skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been or the sights you have seen.I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your extraordinary mind ' van iemand :3
    ~~~
    'I'm a professional... with a capital P. I know what I'm doing. Always cut the blue wire. Doesn't matter if there's green, yellow, even your favorite color. Just cut blue.' ~ Joseph Adam Jonas

because i knew you, i have been changed for good

times square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true.

Zaitsev schreef:
    'God made me a cannibal to fix problems like You.'
    'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.'

Angelspitt <3.

Tell me how do my Leftovers taste.

Mijn eigen quote, ghehe.

Life is hard and then we die

'We accept the love we think we deserve' - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

What comes around, goes around.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

there is nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be...

If music be the food of love, play on

I'm not smug, ma'am, it's just the unfortunate shape of my face.

"A white man once said; 'Coloured People are not allowed in here.'
    A black man turned around and stood up. Then he said; 'Listen sir, when I was born, I was black. When I grew up, I was black. When I'm sick, I'm black. When I go in the sun, I'm black. When I'm cold, I'm black. When I die, I'll be black. But you sir! When you're born, you're pink. When you grow up, you're white. When you're sick, you're green. When you go in the sun, you're red. When you're cold, you're blue. When you'll die, you'll be purple. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?'
    The black man sat back down and the white man walked away."
    - Semper Fidelis.

everything, in time

Ik zag laatst een zwerver uit de prullenbak eten. Ik zei: Doe je dat thuis ook?

Vreemdgaan is met het goede been uit het verkeerde bed stappen

Mooie woorden zijn zelden waar,ware woorden zijn zelden mooi

~ gehaald van het internet. :x

I'm a hero, and I'm super. I guess I'm a SUPERHERO