• Als je een spelletje speelt ofzo. En dat je dan iemand moet vermoorden, of wat dan ook, als hij jouw vermoord. (Of bij de sims, als je poppetje dood gaat ,of je je hond weg moet doen) Dat je dat zielig vind?
    Mijn vriendin zegt dan : hET IS MAAR EEN SPEL.

Maar ik vind dat dan zielig.
    Hebben jullie dat ook?

SLOAN.

Jah, bij Nintendogs als ik al 8 honden heb en er komt een super lieve bij kan ik er echt geen dumpen van me oude om die nieuwe te kunnen kopen :P

Ik speel zo'n spelletjes niet (krul)

Ik vind het altijd zielig als mijn Pikachu in Pokémon zonder leven valt : (
    Ik wil Pokémon spelen.

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 11 april 2010 - 13:08 ]

Ik vind dat niet zielig, ik vind het grappig. Magere Heijn is geniaal bij The Sims : D

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Ja,
    Bij Uncharted 2 toen Flynn suicide pleegde :C I was shocked, GODDAMNED.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Lagoon schreef:
    Ik vind dat niet zielig, ik vind het grappig. Magere Heijn is geniaal bij The Sims : D

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Lagoon schreef:

UNCOMMON schreef:
    Ik speel zo'n spelletjes niet (krul)

Ik haat het als bij de sims mijn kind weg moet --' Heb ik zoveel moeite gedaan omdat ding te maken en op te voeden, gaat hij 1 dag spijbelen en die stomme maatschappijmedewerker komt hem halen :'DD

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

VersaEmerge schreef:
    Ik vind het altijd zielig als mijn Pikachu in Pokémon zonder leven valt : (
    FUCK IK WIL POKéMON SPELEN.

hahahhaha omg :'D ik had trouwens iets zieligs over Gary van Pokémon gevonden:
    In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it’s like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles. Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival’s Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle… but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest. Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you’re responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival’s impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn’t hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions. Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate’s grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you… defeating you… and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated… by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant. In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor’s praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival’s innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn’t have any parents. He’s an orphan.

ot; heb ik niet echt eigenlijk :x

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

ik speel dat soort spelletjes niet
    maar ik vind het wel zielig ookal os het niet echt

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Meestal word ik dan kwaat op de gene die mij dood schiet of op Jimmy,omdat hij dan te laat was en maar zitte te zeiek dat ik voorzichtig moet doen,ja hallo stuur me dan ook niet steets het veld in.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Ik speel geen spelletjes, maar als mijn vriendinnen anderen vermoorden vind ik het ook altijd zo zielig! :O

Heaven is where love is. Love is where your heart lies. <3

Chrysalis schreef:
    (...)

hahahhaha omg :'D ik had trouwens iets zieligs over Gary van Pokémon gevonden:
    In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it’s like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles. Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival’s Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle… but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest. Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you’re responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival’s impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn’t hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions. Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate’s grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you… defeating you… and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated… by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant. In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor’s praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival’s innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn’t have any parents. He’s an orphan.

ot; heb ik niet echt eigenlijk :x

Ohmygosh, dat is echt smerig om dat erin te steken ._. wat zielig voor Gary ;x ik vraag me af hoe ik Gary genoemd heb. 8DD

ach arme gary :P

SLOAN.