• Voor Engels moeten we een soort opstel schrijven en dat heb ik gedaan. Zouden jullie eens willen kijken of er nog fouten inzitten? Want mijn engels is niet zo goed x_x

Dear diary,
    You won't believe what happened to me.
    My aunt Saskia is blind and ill. And do you know why? Well, I will explain it.

She lives near Disneyland, known for its beautiful fireworks. And, because she watches the fireworks every night, she became blind.
    A few years ago, she complained about her sight. And today, doctors told her that the firework is the reason for that.
    And there's even more! There are a lot of chemical ingredients in firework, and because of that she's sick.

I have to go, we're going to visit her with the whole family.
    Bye.

Bedankt (:

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2009 - 13:01 ]

Never run out of reasons to smile...

she becomes blind = she became blind ~ ?
    raison = reason

volgens mij waren dit ze

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Yume schreef:
    she becomes blind = she became blind ~ ?
    raison = reason

volgens mij waren dit ze

Bedankt! (:

'she became blind'
    moet het zijn denk ik voor derest zie ik niks (:

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2009 - 12:43 ]

Cowards die many times before their deaths.

Dear diary,
    You won't believe what happened to me.
    My aunt Saskia is blind and ill. And do you know why? Well, I will explain it.

She's living near Disneyland, known for its beautiful fireworks. And, because she watch the fireworks every night, she became blind.
    A few years ago, she complained about her sight. And today, doctors told her that the firework is the reason for that.
    And there's even more! There are a lot of chemical ingredients in firework, and because of that she's sick.

I have to go, we are going to visit her with the whole family.
    Bye.

Dit is wat ik er van zou maken. ^^

Bedankt allemaal (:

She's living near Disneyland moet she lives near Disneyland zijn.
    She watch the fireworks every night moet she watches the fireworks every night zijn.
    En van I have to go, we'll visit her with the whole family, zou ik ook we are going to visit her with the whole family maken.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2009 - 12:48 ]

Bumblebee schreef:
    She's living near Disneyland moet she lives near Disneyland zijn.
    She watch the fireworks every night moet she watches the fireworks every night zijn.
    En van I have to go, we'll visit her with the whole family, zou ik ook we are going to visit her with the whole family maken.

Bedankt! (:
    Maar van dat eerste, denk ik wel dat het is living moet zijn. Want het is toch dat ze bezig is met er te leven, dus is living, niet?

Courageous schreef:
    (...)
    Bedankt! (:
    Maar van dat eerste, denk ik wel dat het is living moet zijn. Want het is toch dat ze bezig is met er te leven, dus is living, niet?

Ja, maar living gebruik je eigenlijk als iemand iets tijdelijk aan het doen is. Bv. she's eating an apple. Maar wonen doe je voor een langere tijd. Dus ik zou toch lives pakken. ^^

Bumblebee schreef:
    (...)
    Ja, maar living gebruik je eigenlijk als iemand iets tijdelijk aan het doen is. Bv. she's eating an apple. Maar wonen doe je voor een langere tijd. Dus ik zou toch lives pakken. ^^

Oké, dan doe ik dat :'D
    Nog eens bedankt (:

Courageous schreef:
    (...)
    Oké, dan doe ik dat :'D
    Nog eens bedankt (:

Graag gedaan. ^^