• De tweede geloof ik.
    Die was hilarisch.
    Dus, druk ctrl+V in en zie wat je het laatst hebt gekopieerd!
    Ik heb gekopieerd:
    1 jaar 11 maanden (17 dagen)

~brrrrrrrrrrrrr~

Alexithymia.
    Pronunciation
    Difficulty in recognizing and describing one's emotions, defining them instead in terms of somatic sensations or behavioral reactions.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 okt 2009 - 22:46 ]

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

imaDINOSAUR schreef:
    Alexithymia.
    Pronunciation
    Difficulty in recognizing and describing one's emotions, defining them instead in terms of somatic sensations or behavioral reactions.

wth? :D
    -niks-

Therapy schreef:
    (...)
    wth? :D
    -niks-

lol, dat is een of andere ziekte ofzo? Ik was er iets over aan het lezen :'D

imaDINOSAUR schreef:
    (...)

lol, dat is een of andere ziekte ofzo? Ik was er iets over aan het lezen :'D

blijkbaar ;D

My mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it. - The idea that you may kiss it again stuck in my brain.

My mouth hasn't shut up about you since you kissed it. - The idea that you may kiss it again stuck in my brain.

Oeps.

Unhearted schreef:

Aaaaahnnn.
    ;D

Therapy schreef:
    (...)
    Aaaaahnnn.
    ;D

Koddig toch.
    -niets-

Unhearted schreef:
    (...)
    Koddig toch.
    -niets-

Jaa, dat kan alleen maar van een Alex komen. (nerd)

Therapy schreef:
    (...)
    Jaa, dat kan alleen maar van een Alex komen. (nerd)

Duhh. :9~

http://www.quizlet.nl/quiz/331290/marked-for-life/

“Hoe heet je eigenlijk?” vroeg hij. “Banaan.” “Lekker.” “Weet ik.” “Waarschijnlijk.”

Alex holds up his hand, “I don’t know what you think I think this looks likes, but whatever you're thinking it’s not what I'm thinking. So stop thinking that that’s what I'm thinking.”

imaDINOSAUR schreef:
    Alex holds up his hand, “I don’t know what you think I think this looks likes, but whatever you're thinking it’s not what I'm thinking. So stop thinking that that’s what I'm thinking.”

Uhuh -gniffelgniffel-