• Ik vind deze quotes facking mooi.

Don't throw yourself out on other's whim. People change, as do intentions and as a result consequences. Live for yourself. Love those around you, but realize that they've got their own agendas. People will screw you, you will screw people.

The closest friends you’ll ever have are the ones you’d take a bullet for, but they’re the ones you constantly feel you could put a bullet in as well.

We are all shades of gray. It's been said again and again; life's a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I'm grateful to have my time, as my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don't.

- Alex Gaskarth.

Hebben jullie quotes waarvan je zegt, damn dat is nu eens echt correct of weetikveul.
    Post ze hier, ik wil ze lezen. :9~

[ bericht aangepast op 27 aug 2009 - 19:33 ]

'People will screw you, you will screw people.'
    Die heeft groot gelijk. En ik kan erniet zo 1 2 3 op 1 komen xD

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes,
    I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
    but if you can't handle me at my worse..
    you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

- Marilyn Monroe

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Nou nee, maar wel een quote wat bij me past.
    'I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!', quote van The Joker. klik Om hem te horen :'D

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

"It's easy to love the snow because at the end of every snowstorm it's as if the world has started over. There is no dirt, no footprints, just a layer of seamless, indiscriminate nature connecting everything to everything else. Isn't that the amazing thing about the natural world? You can tear it down, you can drill holes in it, you can ignore its power with all your might, but one morning you wake up and it has selflessly given despite all of our abuse. I think I'll make a snowman." ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 27 aug 2009 - 19:43 ]

Silhouettes schreef:
    "It's easy to love the snow because at the end of every snowstorm it's as if the world has started over. There is no dirt, no footprints, just a layer of seamless, indiscriminate nature connecting everything to everything else. Isn't that the amazing thing about the natural world? You can tear it down, you can drill holes in it, you can ignore its power with all your might, but one morning you wake up and it has selflessly given despite all of our abuse. I think I'll make a snowman." ^^

Die is mooi. :)

twee quotes uit Mansfield Park van Jane Austen die ik zelf wel mooi vond.

Mary Crawford: Selfishness must always be forgiven, you know, because there is no hope for a cure.
    Fanny Price: Run mad as often as you choose but do not faint.

En nog twee van Wuthering Heights van Emily Bronte.
    "Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves."
    "Honest people don't hide their deeds."

"Let them eat cake!"