• Hoi.
    Vermits ik tussen een paar tekstjes niet kan kiezen voor op mijn profiel, laat ik de keuze aan jullie. Dit zijn de tekstjes;
    There's a place that I've found. As far as i can see. This place lies within. The depths of my dreams. In a garden surrounded. By fire and trees. Through the smoke a silhouette i can barely see. There's a man with an axe. Standing in the rain. Looked me straight in the eyes. This is what he had to say. Never fall asleep. You won't wake up. Destroy the guillotine. Before he does. I walk with shadows. You have to find a better way. I walk with shadows. The questions I will never say. Hiding from the gallows. They keep me safe and sound. So i walk with shadows. The ways of burning down this house.

Of
    I open the door see her baby blue eyes, filled with a spark. She’s wearing her dress and all I can see is gold. I see her, I call her, she hears me and all there is to know. Is hidden from everybody except the both of us. It was a good life, you were the king of your mind. Oh so exciting, to be a little child again. I feel alright, I feel alright

OF
    I found god. On the corner of first and Amistad. Where the west was all but won. All alone, smoking his last cigarette. I said: “Where you been”. he said: “Ask anything.” Where were you? When everything was falling apart. All my days were spent by the telephone. It never rang. And all I needed was a call. That never came. To the corner of first and Amistad. Lost and insecure. You found me, you found me. Lying on the floor. Surrounded, surrounded. Why’d you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late. You found me, you found me

Even antwoorden op de veelgestelde vragen:
    Ben je depri of zo? Neen, ik vind die tekstjes gewoon mooi.
    Van wie zijn ze? Eerste: Escape the fate-My Apocalypse. Tweede Zornik-I feel alright en derde The Fray-You found me.

Tekst1: 5
    Tekst2: 2
    Tekst3: 2

Bedaaaankt.

Tekst 1

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker

Ze zijn alledrie wel mooi. Maaaaar ik zou toch het eerste kiezen. ^^

1ste of 2de :' )
    pak maar 2de :'d

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Tekst 3 Omdat ik dat een leuk liedje vind, maar eigenlijk zou ik geen één kiezen omdat ze idd nogal depri zijn. :X

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Van The Fray. :Y)

De eerste^^

I am an idiot, I move.

De eerste of de tweede.:)

Heaven is where love is. Love is where your heart lies. <3