• Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je.
    Heet je Bes/Frodo? Ga terug studeren ofzo (blush)

    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.




    Record: 608
    Gezet op 28-4-2026


    Record archief:

    421 • Gezet op 14-1-2026
    367 • Gezet op 18-9-2025


    We waren gebleven bij 548

    [ bericht aangepast op 29 april 2026 - 11:20 ]


    It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

    33


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    34


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    35


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    36


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

    37


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    38


    [ I will always love you ]

    39


    Such a useless spell.

    40


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    41


    Tijd voor koffie.

    42

    43


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    44


    It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

    45


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler

    46


    It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

    47


    “Find what you love and do it for the rest of your life” - Matthew Gubler