• Zoals een heleboel mensen doe ik dit jaar mee aan NaNoWriMo maar hoewel ik mijn verhaal beter gepland heb dan voorgaande jaren (een must als ik wil winnen) heb ik geen flauw idee voor een titel. Als iemand een idee heeft zou dit heel geweldig zijn.

When Lia was just a child her mother blew up a significant part of her home town targeting the witch establishment, capturing and prosecuting her was what established Flor's parents are leaders of the movement against magical equality.

They are opposites in every way but when they start talking they find kindred spirits in each other, both carrying the weight of their parents' actions and the world's expectations on their shoulder.

Flor falls head over heels for Lia but quickly finds out that the apparent goody two shoes is hiding something, something that is connected to the crimes committed by her mother.

Veel succes aan iedereen die dit jaar NaNo'd

Remember to be ridiculous.

Ik ben niet goed in Engels. En omdat jouw titel wel Engels moet zijn, omdat je verhaal Engels is kan ik je helaas niet zoveel helpen.

I'm living in dreamworld, where I make my stories and a dream.

Dus de moeder van Lia en de ouders van Flor zijn allemaal tegen magie?

Als titel: I am myself (omdat hun ouders iets hebben gedaan en niet zij)
    Me and my secret
    Me, myself and I

Physics is awesome

Het enige dat bij me opkomt is Legacies (:

[Als in Legacy; anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor]

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2016 - 14:40 ]

“The heart is an arrow. It demands to aim true."

Ik weet niet zo goed wat de focus van je verhaal precies is, maar ik dacht aan:

The Family Burden
    Compunction
    Deleterious

Geen idee of dat is wat je zoekt (:

Hidden
    Blown to pieces
    Secrets from the past
    Mirrors to the past

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Heel erg bedankt allemaal maar uiteindelijk heeft mijn zus iets bedacht.

Remember to be ridiculous.