• I need halp guys. D:

Ik heb een idee voor een nieuw verhaal en ben al druk bezig met het uitwerken daarvan, maar ik vind het verschrikkelijk werken zonder een titel. Het staat allemaal nog echt in de kinderschoentjes dus er gaat ook aan de intro nog het een en ander veranderen maar ik denk dat dit genoeg de essentie van het verhaal weergeeft. De laatste keer dat ik op Q om hulp vroeg bij een titel, zat er zo'n mooie titel tussen dat ik er helemaal gehecht aan ben geraakt. Ik hoop dat jullie creatieve Q'ers me nogmaals kunnen helpen! Ik ben op zoek naar een Engelse titel, omdat het dan ook een Engels verhaal is. Lengte maakt niet uit. Alvast bedankt toppers. (:

Hier de draft:

Being free was the most liberating and scary feeling I’ve ever had. We people always long to be free, yet we never quite manage to be. Free from all the haunting thoughts. Free from all the obligations in life. Free from every physical and mental restraint. Yet here I was, standing on the beach halfway across the country that I knew that we don’t need to be completely free in order to be free. It’s the ability to feel free regardless of circumstances or feelings. Life wasn’t necessarily about being free, no it’s about being okay with who you are, how you think. What you do. Life is about all that, and more. I never knew, and I never understood. I’m not even sure if I understand it fully right now, but I do know that this journey taught me more than anything in my old life could’ve done.

Twenty year old Florence royally fucked up just about everything in life. Never quite finishing high school, hanging out with the wrong people and desperately attempting to follow in her depressed mother’s footsteps. Having fucked up really was the most positive way of saying things. After her mother gets admitted to a mental care home, Florence stays behind in their shabby little apartment with unpaid bills piling up, and no real purpose in life. With nothing to do other than moping around, Florence decides it might be high time to shake things up a bit. She leaves the apartment and all of her old life behind to start anew somewhere else. Anywhere else. But with no real destination, doing just that seems like a tall order. However, along the way Florence discovers that it’s not just about the destination, it’s about the road that gets you there. And boy did she have quite a road ahead of her.

… is a story about growing up and finding out that there’s much more to life than meets the eye. And that maybe, just maybe letting go isn’t such a bad thing if you have a new journey to look forward to.

The truth is out there.

Welcome To Life.
    About Me/[insert name].
    Why Thoughts May Turn.

Sorry, ik ben er slecht in. Zal zo eens even verder denken.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Tarrant schreef:
    Welcome To Life.
    About Me/[insert name].
    Why Thoughts May Turn.

Sorry, ik ben er slecht in. Zal zo eens even verder denken.

Dankje! Ik vind Welcome to Life het leukst van de drie. (:

The truth is out there.

On the verge
    The Nowhere Road

Ik zal nog eens meer nadenken

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Niphredil schreef:
    On the verge
    The Nowhere Road

Ik zal nog eens meer nadenken

Jij was degene die mijn vorige titel had verzonnen. *eyebrow waggle*. Ik vind beide leuk!

The truth is out there.

Hawke schreef:
    (...)

Jij was degene die mijn vorige titel had verzonnen. *eyebrow waggle*. Ik vind beide leuk!

Haha was I really?

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Ehhh, ik ben hier slecht in :')

No going back
    Departing

Heaven is a place that we all have

Niphredil schreef:
    (...)

Haha was I really?

Joah. (krul)

@Aerate. Vind ik Departing het mooist van die twee!

The truth is out there.