• Buzzfeed klikklik What Percent Nerdy Are You?

You Got: 94%
    You are DEFINITELY more geeky than not. You deeply identify with your particular Hogwarts house and actually ENJOY learning new things. There's truly no shame in your nerd game.

Woohoo :'D

Square schreef:
    (...)

Aw, wees trots op je nerdiness. Het betekent dat je dingen interessant vindt en er plezier aan beleeft en dat is niets om je voor te schamen. Dat is juist erg cool, wat mij betreft. (nerd)

Fenks, I feel honoured hehe. In dat geval kan ik misschien met een beetje een gerust hart stripboeken gaan kopen :')

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Ik ook 94% xD

Maar allemaal dragen we in ons hart een inwendig Ithaka.

Ah yesss, let us all appreciate the fact that we're all nerds. :Y)

86% waw cx

obsessive rage

JamesPotter schreef:
    100% lol. Ik had echt een aantal dingen waarvan ik dacht dat mijn percentage wel naar beneden zou gaan

-

70%

Als ik dat vergelijk met hier is dat nog laag haha

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

You Got: 86%Don't even try and deny it, because you have a nerd side to you for sure. You've daydreamed about attending Comic Con and have probably marathoned some Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but who cares? You like what you like, so keep livin' your best nerd life.

Haha, dit klopt zo hard eh. Oke, met een andere serie. Maar ja. :D

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

70%, valt nog mee haha.

Han såg ut så som drömmar känns som.

Hermelien_HP schreef:
    Ik ook 94% xD

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

I'm 86% nerd.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

86%
    En dat terwijl ik de meeste fandoms die ze noemden niet echt volg x)

I am an idiot, I move.

100% ayy. Ik had ook wel dingen waarbij ik dacht 'uhm nope', dus ik had mezelf rond de 80% geschat hahaha

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

You Got: 94%

You are DEFINITELY more geeky than not. You deeply identify with your particular Hogwarts house and actually ENJOY learning new things. There's truly no shame in your nerd game.

Thumbs op for Nerdlet.nl (cat)

[ bericht aangepast op 23 april 2016 - 22:45 ]

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

100% ik heb geen idee of ik hier blij of boos om moet zjjn xD

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and stay there forever"~ Winnie the Pooh

94% hehe.

The truth is out there.