• Happy Birthday Sirius "Padfoot" Orion Black!

'Cause lets be real.
    Sirius Orion Black is the best fictional character in the history of best fictional characters.

"With another shock of excitement, Harry saw Sirius give James the thumbs-up. Sirius was lounging in his chair at his ease, tilting it back on two legs. He was very good-looking; his dark hair fell into his eyes with a sort of casual elegance neither James's nor Harry's could ever have achieved, and a girl sitting behind him was eyeing him hopefully though he didn't seem to have noticed."

Happy birthday Padfoot, the most gayest, awesomest and badass character on this planet.

Mischief Managed.
    Woof!
    En een dikke kus van Remus.

Oh, and he isn't dead. He just went on holiday with Remus and James and Lily so don't tell me he is dead, shush.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Okaaaaay, Happy Birthday fictional character :Y)

-

Oh jaaa, oh gosh, we weten nu zijn verjaardag. Gefeliciteerd Sirius. :Y)

Ik zal proberen hem vandaag extra veel met Remus te laten flirten in mijn NaNo verhaal. (krul)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ohhh love him tres much

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Happy Bday my sassy princess Remuslover dogfriend! (Nee ik heb geen idee waar de Princess vandaan kwam but admit it, if there would be a perfect princess he would vote for himself)
    Love you!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~ Walt Disney

Oeh. Happy birthday padfoot. Hopefully it isn't full moon tonight.so you can have more time with the real moony (:

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

Siriuuus. Mijn all time favorite Marauder en de naam van mijn natuurkundeboek op school! Happy birthday in heaven. :Y)

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

CENSORED schreef:
    Siriuuus. Mijn all time favorite Marauder en de naam van mijn natuurkundeboek op school! Happy birthday in heaven. :Y)

Lotta, nee, die laatste opmerking was totaal nergens voor nodig. Foei. (no_chears)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    (...)

Lotta, nee, die laatste opmerking was totaal nergens voor nodig. Foei. (no_chears)

Oh, nee, die smiley in combinatie met "heaven" misschien wat ongepast, inderdaad. Mijn excuses, ik bedoelde het niet zo, al denk ik dat Sirius het me wel zou vergeven. :'D

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Rikiah schreef:
    Oeh. Happy birthday padfoot. Hopefully it isn't full moon tonight.so you can have more time with the real moony (:

I don't think you quite understand, honey

Rikiah schreef:

maar ik geloof dat het idd geen volle maan is, lucky him c:

[ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2015 - 8:37 ]

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Whoa, proficiat! Dat je nog veel "little risks in your life" mag beleven!

I wanna be a wizard!