• OMG, you guys. I seriously have no idea if there is another topic about this and if anybody else knew it, but.. I thought I could share this with you, guys.

"Cursed Child" will continue Harry's story on stage, 19 years later.
    After weeks of scheming desperation, it turns out we don’t have to brew a polyjuice potion to infiltrate J.K. Rowling’s inner circle and score deets on “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” after all.
          The official synopsis for the play has finally been released on Pottermore, confirming at last that this play will be a long-awaited next installment of Potter family drama. From the announcement:
    “It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.
    While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.”

– meldt er op MTV.

Het staat ook al op Pottermore. Well, I am excited. What do you guys think?

[ bericht aangepast op 24 okt 2015 - 23:32 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Haha ik had er gister een topic over gemaakt

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Rosencrantz schreef:
    Haha ik had er gister een topic over gemaakt

No shit, you serious? Didn't see it.

linkje

Met een onduidelijke titel hoor haha

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

Rosencrantz schreef:
    linkje

Met een onduidelijke titel hoor haha

Ik zag het al ja c:

Dan sluit ik deze, in verband met dubbeltopics. ^^

Deep inside, I've never felt alive