• Ik ga de beginpost even verkloten

    Leonie
    Jente
    Marjolein
    Marie
    Laura
    Ilona
    Romée
    Xantha


    Floor
    Sha're
    Tamara
    Julie
    Carianne
    Ana
    Xanthe
    Jaimy
    Yu
    Wendy
    Leah
    Julia

    Mooie verklootte beginpost

    [ bericht aangepast op 9 maart 2015 - 18:32 ]


    all because i liked a girl

    Ameliorate schreef:
    Die bananen doen echt serieus pijn aan mijn ogen. Lol.


    haha. Same.


    "I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

    Ik moet naar bed, maar wil niet.


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

    Okay. Ik heb besloten een opsomming te maken van dingen over mij.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Heffron schreef:
    Ik moet naar bed, maar wil niet.


    Snap ik :c


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Heffron schreef:
    Ik moet naar bed, maar wil niet.


    Ga dan niet *O*


    "I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

    mm, Ik ga nu wel, Gn


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

    Nvm

    [ bericht aangepast op 9 maart 2015 - 21:45 ]


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Cillin schreef:
    (...)

    SO ROMANTIC! And then I mean Chris and me, not that weird glares.

    Chris be like:


    And we will be like


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Iemand die zijn mobiel of pc beu is? klik op mijn foto's :Y)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Massacres schreef:
    Iemand die zijn mobiel of pc beu is? klik op mijn foto's :Y)


    Xanthe, jij cutie.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Massacres schreef:
    Iemand die zijn mobiel of pc beu is? klik op mijn foto's :Y)


    Die zijn ook echt leuk c:


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Cillin schreef:
    (...)

    Xanthe, jij cutie.
    FUGLY ALS HEL ZIJN DIE DINGEN


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Massacres schreef:
    (...)
    And we will be like



    Chris and me:




    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Massacres schreef:
    (...)FUGLY ALS HEL ZIJN DIE DINGEN


    Dat valt mee, ik ben erger.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Cillin schreef:
    (...)

    Chris and me:




    And then he'll say this to me (not on the phone tho)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.