• So, it's gonna be English, because I want to try something new.

It's gonna be like the typical lovestory, but different, because.... Whale, people who know me, know me.

SO ANYWAY:

Jemima is a 23 year old woman who's at university, studying to be a lawyer. This story begins on the day her boyfriend dumped her and, well, she doesn't really take it... well.
    Jem's constantly distracted and doesn't pass her exams or her retakes, so she chooses to do the whole year over again, trying to forget about the ruthless jerk who dumped her for another girl that was like ten years younger than he was.
    One day, a guy named Will gets almost hit by her car. He isn't hurt but Jemima insists on taking him to the hospital, which doesn't happen, because - is waaaay to stubborn to give in to her.
    The two don't really seem to like eachother, constantly arguing over the smallest things, but still, there's something weird about it, since either Jem keeps going to his house, or the two have a date - that isn't a date, according to them - somewhere in the little town where Jem and Will are now almost the daily topic.
    Then, the day comes where Jemima starts wondering what's actually going on, since she feels... weird? Yeah, probably that, weird when she's around him. But then, something strange happens, and she seems to meet a whole new side of him...

This is going to be a romance/comedie/drama. :'D

Oh, and I also need a name for this dude. - it's Will now.

*Note: Mijn Engels is ook niet het meest geweldige van de hele wereld, maar dat is ook waarom ik het net in het Engels wil schrijven.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juni 2013 - 15:31 ]

help

Rydel schreef:
    (...)

Die zijn zo lang. :')
    haha bij die twee kan turn around ook alleen en ik weet het

illusions

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Silverton schreef:
    (...)haha bij die twee kan turn around ook alleen en ik weet het

illusions

Dat klinkt zo magieërig.

help

HAHAHA
    Kieskeurig :')

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

Rydel schreef:
    (...)

Dat klinkt zo magieërig.
    true nature

Facinelli schreef:
    HAHAHA
    Kieskeurig :')

I know right. :'D

help

Lost in.. vul zelf in?
    Hahaha oké, hopeloos dit.

~ It's impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember ~

Marthe en true nature? of show me ?

Silverton schreef:
    Marthe en true nature? of show me ?

Mwah, dat is niet echt de hoofdgedachte van het verhaal. :')

help

Rydel schreef:
    (...)

Mwah, dat is niet echt de hoofdgedachte van het verhaal. :')

Wat is voor de duidelijkheid dan wel de hoofdgedachte? Dan is het misschien wat makkelijker om een gepaste titel te bedenken..
    Ik weet nu ook even niks namelijk.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

xMythology schreef:
    (...)
    Wat is voor de duidelijkheid dan wel de hoofdgedachte? Dan is het misschien wat makkelijker om een gepaste titel te bedenken..
    Ik weet nu ook even niks namelijk.

Hun constante geruzie en het ontkennen van hun gevoelens. ^^

help

Troublemakers

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

avoiding makes it worse?