• Welkom in het Logan Lerman Fantopic!

    Wie is Logan Lerman?

    Naam: Logan Wade Lerman
    Geboortedatum: 19 Januari 1992
    Bekend van: -Perks of being a Wallflower


    -Percy Jackson and the olympians: The Lightning Thief


    -The Three Musketeers


    -Of gewoon Logan Lerman



    Members:
    Silverton ~ Xanthe
    Lovelydemon ~ Amber
    Rydel ~ Marthe
    Dempsey ~ Marlijn
    Lupone ~ Evelien
    Rosyy ~ Talita
    Limits ~ Amber

    [ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2013 - 17:43 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    :Y)
    I love that shit of movies


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    hij bestuurt de slayer, gespeeld door gerard butler


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    SeaweedBrain schreef:
    (...)I love that shit of movies

    You're not the only one.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    You're not the only one.
    Not horror huh, thriller movies with badass shooting in it andd Humans in pieces


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    SeaweedBrain schreef:
    (...)Not horror huh, thriller movies with badass shooting in it andd Humans in pieces

    Same, hehe.:Y)


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    Same, hehe.:Y)
    Hehe I like you did you see the expendables?


    this gif is funny


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    SeaweedBrain schreef:
    (...)Hehe I like you did you see the expendables?


    this gif is funny


    Ow, and before I joined this you didn't? SHAME ON YOU XANTHE.
    And no I didn't. But at the moment I'm very busy, but I will look them soon.^^
    And I liked you already.(;

    [ bericht aangepast op 5 juni 2013 - 19:27 ]


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    Ow, and before I joined this you didn't? SHAME ON YOU XANTHE.
    And no I didn't. But at the moment I'm very busy, but I will look them soon.^^
    And I liked you already.(;
    I don't ask much questions on the awesome top. ya know, so their are people that I don't know that well


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    SeaweedBrain schreef:
    (...) I don't ask much questions on the awesome top. ya know, so their are people that I don't know that well


    Tss. :c
    Toch houd ik vol, ik praatte meestal met jou.^^
    I'm kinda bored.:')


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    (...)
    Tss. :c
    Toch houd ik vol, ik praatte meestal met jou.^^
    I'm kinda bored.:')
    ik moet mijn PO tekenen, weer zo een van mijn niettalenten, tekenen

    haha in gamer is hij echt zo'n seksistisch ventje :Y)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    He always is. ^^


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    He always is. ^^
    No. he is this

    [ bericht aangepast op 5 juni 2013 - 19:48 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Hhihihihihihi *fangirlt*


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dempsey schreef:
    Hhihihihihihi *fangirlt*
    FANGIRLT MEE


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.