• Hallo,
    Ik ben aan een nieuwe story aan het schrijven maar vind totaal geen titel.
    Hier is de proloog:

Since I was little my mom learned me to dance. Ballet was everything for her. She did it whole her life and she wanted me to do the same. I woke up with ballet and I went to sleep with ballet. It became my life. Untill.... Untill I discovered my passion for singing. I sang the moments I wasn’t dancing. I wanted to go to a teacher. I convinced my mom and I did the both things. I was busy: Mondays I started with ballet after school and then I went to singing class. Tuesday I had a double ballet class and Wednesday I had both. Thursday I only had singing class. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I had both. I didn’t had many friends because I hadn’t time for them. But two girls and one boy were so special to me that I made time for them. Not much but they respected my passions. Skye was the crazy one. She loved it to flirt with every boy that passed by. But she was the sweetest girl you can imagine. Layla was quiet but nice. Really beautiful and respectfull. She shared the passion for dance with me. Only did I ballet and she jazz. Jayden was strong and big. But when he was with us, he was his real self; nice, lovely and honest. I loved them hopelessly and I was really happy with their friendship. Then my mom died and I never had a father so I had to go a strange family. They loved and respected me but they didn’t understand me. I had to choose: dancing or singing. It became the hardest desicion I ever had to make. I hesitated so much that I ran away. I was only 17 and didn’t know how to do it on my own. I met Zayn because of Liam and he helped me. He learned me to love meself and with his help, I discovered what I really wanted.

Alle suggesties voor titels zijn welkom :)
    alvast bedankt!
    Loni xx

Prima Ballerina.
    Dance with passion

26 - 02 - '16

Cyborg schreef:
    Prima Ballerina.
    Dance with passion

dankje. ik ben helemaal we van je eerste voorstel.
    zo gaat mijn verhaal ook heten.
    thanks! x