• Marvel/Avengers fans opgelet!
    Op de Amerikaanse TV zender ABC komt een nieuwe serie 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D' met Phil Coulson in de hoofdrol!

ABC has announced they will air the “first look” at Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this Sunday night during the season finale of Once Upon a Time at 8|7c on ABC.
    After the show, you will be able to re-watch the promo on the official Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. website at ABC.com where they will also “declassify” some information about the show.

Wanneer de eerste aflevering wordt uitgezonden is nog niet bekend, wel wordt er zondag een 'first look' uitgezonden tijdens de seizoens finale van Once Upon Time.

Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson’s team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).

From Executive Producers Joss Whedon (Marvel’s The Avengers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot co-writers (Dollhouse, Dr.Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog); Jeffrey Bell (Angel, Alias); and Jeph Loeb (Smallville, Lost, Heroes) comes Marvel’s first TV series. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

Official Twitter | Official Facebook

[ bericht aangepast op 11 mei 2013 - 23:21 ]

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Ik wist al dat er sprake was van een show, maar deze foto had ik nog niet gezien. Ik hoop zó dat het cool gaat worden :3

Caution first, always.

Kalgoorlie schreef:
    Ik wist al dat er sprake was van een show, maar deze foto had ik nog niet gezien. Ik hoop zó dat het cool gaat worden :3

Ik ook! En een producer van Smallville doet er aan mee, en die serie was mijn fave dus ik heb goede hoop c:

Sigyn schreef:
    (...)

Ik ook! En een producer van Smallville doet er aan mee, en die serie was mijn fave dus ik heb goede hoop c:

ik vertrouw er wel in hoor. Het is Coulson, hij maakt alles badass :'D

Caution first, always.

Kalgoorlie schreef:
    (...)
    ik vertrouw er wel in hoor. Het is Coulson, hij maakt alles badass :'D

Same. Haha c:

Oeh, dat klinkt interessant. Ik heb nog lang niet alle Marvel films gekeken, maar ik weet wel dat Coulson awesome is. Ik ben erg benieuwd hoe die serie zal worden. :Y)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan