• stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Fuck. Latijn.
    Met een boek dat al even oud is als de tekst zelf.
    Fml.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

^ Ik ken het..

•*• Lululu •*•

I hate Bonnie.

help

I hate Latin.
    I hate school.
    I hate people.

Nice to see that you love us that much, Evelien.

help

Behalve jullie natuurlijk :3

[ bericht aangepast op 12 feb 2013 - 13:28 ]

Galinda schreef:
    I hate Latin.

•*• Lululu •*•

There once was a boy named Harry, destined to be a star. His parents were killed by Voldemort, who gave him a lightning scar!

Yo, Harry! You a wizard!

Pampampampampampampampam... Harry goes to Hogwarts he meets Ron and Hermione, when McGonnagal requires he will play for Gryffindor. Draco was a daddy's boy, Quirrel makes him unemployed and the sorcerer's stone was destroyed by Dumbledore.

Ron breaks his wand now Ginny's gone and Harry's in mortal danger. Tom Riddle hides his snake inside his ginormous Secrey Chamber.

Harry blows up aunt Marge, the dementors come and take charge. Lupin is a wolf, Ron's rat's a man and prisoner is at large. They use time travel so they can save the prisoner of Azkaban, who happens to also be Harry's godfather, I don't really get it either.

Harry gets put in the Triwizard Tournament with dragons and mermaids oh no! Edward Cullen gets slayed, he's back...

Harry, Harry it's getting scary, Voldemort is back and blabla Dumbledore Dumbledore why is he ignoring your constant attempts to contact him. He is forced to leave the school, Umbridge arrives Draco's a tool. Kids break in to the Minestry, Sirius Black is dead as can beeeee, oh!

Split your soul, seven parts of a whole. They're horcruxes! It's Dumbledore's eeeeeeeeend!

There once was a boy named Harry, who constantly concured death. But one final duel between good and bad he may take his final breath...

help

^ Nice, haha

•*• Lululu •*•

Fuck this.
    Ik was iets aan het opnemen voor een zangwedstrijd, komt mijn pa thuis -__-

:')

help

en het ging net goed D:

Probeer ik het opnieuw, komt mijn pa thuis.
    Echt?

Galinda schreef:
    Probeer ik het opnieuw, komt mijn pa thuis.
    Echt?
    Je pa kwam 2 keer thuis?

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

*ma :')