• De zoveelste versie.
    Ik weet niet of er al een topic over is, maar ik vond 'm best grappig. (':

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

ik hield al van ze<3
    haha dat filmpje<3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

haha, ik had 'm al gezien.:9~

Miep

I like that one, maar ik ben echt verliefd op dit filmpje -maar dat komt stiekem ook omdat het Team GB is én Tom Daley erin zit- *O*

Just keep your head up. Stick on the ice.

Gosh... Ze zouden dat liedje eens moeten bannen.
    Maar wel heel origineel hoor....

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death & darkness nothing more. - albus dumbledore

Missy Franklin is echt awesome

Miep

Kende ik al, maar hij blijft cool :'D

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Daley schreef:
    I like that one, maar ik ben echt verliefd op dit filmpje -maar dat komt stiekem ook omdat het Team GB is én Tom Daley erin zit- *O*

Omg, love that onee <33

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Daley schreef:

You gave me forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.

I love this one!

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Yancy schreef:
    Kende ik al, maar hij blijft cool :'D

There is nothing more badass than being yourself

Daley schreef:

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

DEZE IS LEUKER

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.