• Het werk heel simpel en we werken met 'merken'. Het merk mag van alles zijn. Kleding, computer, telefoon, koffiezetapparaat .., maakt niet uit wat.
    Je moet een merk verzinnen met de laatste letter van het vorige merk. Het gaat als volgt:
    Vans
    Samsung

Heel simpel! Ik begin:
    AllStar

Life is full of fake people

EA

[ bericht aangepast op 23 sep 2012 - 20:00 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

AEG

Geox

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

XTC :$

Cacharel

Lacoste

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Ecco

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

osaka
    geen ideexD

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Apple

Elstar appel (nerd)

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Lanvin

Nikon

Nike

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Esprit

Toms