• Ik weet niet of er al zoiets bestaat, waarschijnlijk wel, maar wat is je favoriete/meest inspirerende quote?

Mijne is al jaren: "Sometimes, you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve."

You collect mistakes like they’re postcards from exotic places.

Kaboeki schreef:
    (...)
    Simpel maar eigenlijk wel diepe waarheid (: die ga ik onthouden ;)

Idd

Life is full of fake people

Ik heb er eigenlijk een paar, maar deze vind ik mooi:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” – Stephen King.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juli 2012 - 13:51 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Jieber schreef:
    ‘‘You say you love rain, but you use an umberella to walk under it.
    You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
    You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window.
    So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me."
    - Bob Marley

Daar is toch ook een Frans gedicht van of zo? Een grove vertaling;

Je zegt dat je van bloemen houdt, maar je plukt ze.
    Je zegt dat je van vogels houdt, maar je stopt ze in een kooi.
    Je zegt dat je van vis houdt, maar je bakt ze.
    Daarom ben ik bang dat je van mij houdt.

Of zo iets :'D

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

“Society, as we have constituted it, will have no place for me, has none to offer; but Nature, whose sweet rains fall on unjust and just alike, will have clefts in the rocks where I may hide, and secret valleys in whose silence I may weep undisturbed. She will hang the night with stars so that I may walk abroad in the darkness without stumbling, and send the wind over my footprints so that none may track me to my hurt: she will cleanse me in great waters, and with bitter herbs make me whole.”
    - Oscar Wilde

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”

Patrol schreef:
    “Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.” - Alex Gaskarth

"Don't take no for an answer, don't let other people bring you down. Just aim for the stars. It's okay to dream big, it's okay to have a vision even if people think you're crazy. You can do whatever you want." - Chuck Comeau

"When things get harder it's essential to keep your head up and take the time to look at the beautiful things surrounding you." & "Sometimes the head needs to take control over the heart, or the heart will break." - Jeff Stinco.

En zo nog wel meer :3

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juli 2012 - 14:02 ]

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Wiarda schreef:
    (...)
    Daar is toch ook een Frans gedicht van of zo? Een grove vertaling;

Je zegt dat je van bloemen houdt, maar je plukt ze.
    Je zegt dat je van vogels houdt, maar je stopt ze in een kooi.
    Je zegt dat je van vis houdt, maar je bakt ze.
    Daarom ben ik bang dat je van mij houdt.

Of zo iets :'D

Geen idee, ik vond deze al een hele poos terug op weheartit en vond hem helemaal geweldig. :')
    Mja dat kan wel haha .

Life is a beautiful struggle

"The greatest satisfaction is not the decoration. It's knowing that I'm able to help someone who needs help." - Jimmy Page [Led Zeppelin]

"Live with your memories. Remember the good ones, forget the bad ones and hope tomorrow is a good day." - Roger Taylor [Queen]

"Love your enemies and you won't have any." [Volgens mij iets Bijbels maar weet het niet zeker]

"We are the masters of our own wishes, beliefs and dreams. Whatever you desire enough, it can happen." - Tuomas Holopainen [Nightwish]

The biggest emotion in creation is the bridge to optimism. - Brian May

When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Onbekend.

What are you most afraid of? -JK. Rowling.

No running - The doctor

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

All that is gold does not glitter. - J.R.R. Tolkien

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Haha, nee, nu serieus.
    Dit is mijn favoriet:

Enjoy the profession as it unfolds for you. Think the best, unfold, let go, surrender. If you want it, it will happen. Just surrender and let go, because it has nothing to do with you. None of us have any power. We're all totally powerless, that's the great comfort. -Anthony Hopkins

Caution first, always.

Happy is someone who proudly looks to the past and look with hope toward the future

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for You? No Doubt

Deze zijn toch wel mijn favo's:

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. - Johnny Depp

EDIT: Oh, en deze:

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around. - Hugh Grant (in de film Love Actually)

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juli 2012 - 16:28 ]

Chaos is a ladder.