• Aviditas

16+, Onbekende personen, Romantiek/Erotiek.

It was three o'clock in the afternoon when the doorbell had rang and Danny was still in her pyjama's. She was surprised at having a guest since she was expecting none, but she was even more astonished when she found out it was Michael who had come.
    “Oh.” was all she she said at first. “You were the last person I would expect to come over today.” she admitted with a confused smile, before she realized how rude that must have sounded. “I'm sorry.” she added quickly. “Come in.” “Well, who did you expect?” Michael asked, as he stepped past her to enter the house.
    “Noone really. But you would've been the last I would have thought of to come to visit. No offence, ofcourse.” she stated. “None taken.” he answered with a smile, as he watched her close the door. She led him straight to the kitchen, explaining how her partying spree had made her to tired today to even get dressed. After she had given him something to drink and poured herself a simple glass of water, she asked him if he had come over for something specific or just to catch up with her and have some fun. “Both.” he had answered on that with a smile that looked somewhat mischievous. He had not explained anything else though, until he had finished up the glass of cola she had given him and it had settled down to his liking. He was leaning on one of the sideboards as she slowly sipped on her water and asked him if he wanted more. He had nodded and when she had turned around to walk to the refrigerator, she felt the full force of his weight coming down on her back. The glass fell out of her hand and smashed in to more than a thousand pieces on the floor, and she shrieked in surprise. She nearly fell over, but got pushed to the wall so fast she couldn't even get to it. Her face got slammed to the wall and before she knew it Michael had a tight grip on her hair. She was so flabbergasted, that it took a short moment before she realized what happened and fear could really start to set in. As she looked at the guy she just recently met, she saw the smile on his face again, yet much wider than before.
    “W-What the hell are you doing, Michael?” she asked, shivering. “Let go off me!”
    He chuckled lightly as he brought his face close to hers and she tried to push herself further in to the wall, while struggling against his grip. “Why would I?” he asked innocently, bringing his lips to her ear. “Why would you?” she asked aghast and offended. “What the fuck are you doing? Are you mad or something?” she snapped.
    He pulled her hair hard, snapping her head back and instantly cutting her still. “Be careful of your words now, love.” he said in a sweet, yet threatening voice that made her hold her breath. “I don't like to get offended.” he added to that, while he let a single finger run down her bare throat. She shivered again and shut her mouth for that moment, as she still wasn't sure if this really could be happening. Fear had gotten a hold of her and surprise the best, as she couldn't think of what to do either. She started struggling again, but Michael's body seemed intensely powerful and his grip around her hair grew tighter as she continued to try and get away. “Why don't you just calm down, my love?” he asked, as he pushed himself on her a little more. He took more of her power away like that as well, since her current position left her unable to move a lot.
    “Don't look so scared. I just know you will love taking me deep in your lovely little cunt, and will just crave the sensation of my cock against your back passage. I can almost hear you now, moaning as the head slips in and I begin to rock back and forth, slowly easing its girth further inside you. Before you know it you will feel my body pressed against your ass, and the unmistakable feeling of my penis buried inside you. Filling you and stretching your sweet little asshole up. Oh yes, my love. You will feel so owned and defeated as I'll impale you. But not nearly as much as when I will be finish fucking you. Because just as you will get used to the feeling, I'll start pounding you so hard that you will fear that I will rip you apart, until you start begging me to give you more and more. So you can see sweetheart, there is nothing to be afraid of.”

Reacties en tips om mijn Engelse schrijfstijl, grammatica en spelling te verbeteren zijn meer dan welkom. Ik ben relatief nieuw in het schrijven met deze taal en vergis me daardoor misschien nog wel eens met wat -kleine- dingetjes. Jouw opbouwende kritiek kan er wellicht voor zorgen dat ik me hier verder in kan ontwikkelen! :]

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juli 2012 - 1:35 ]

Til hug og blod.

Deel 1.

Reacties en tips om mijn Engelse schrijfstijl, grammatica en spelling te verbeteren zijn meer dan welkom. Ik ben relatief nieuw in het schrijven met deze taal en vergis me daardoor misschien nog wel eens met wat -kleine- dingetjes. Jouw opbouwende kritiek kan er wellicht voor zorgen dat ik me hier verder in kan ontwikkelen! :]

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juli 2012 - 2:08 ]

Til hug og blod.

Ik neem abo (:

26 - 02 - '16

Dankjewel. ^^

Til hug og blod.

Deel twee komt vanavond. :]
    Don't be scared to read!

Til hug og blod.

Beginpost/intro iets ingekort, om hem wat overzichtelijker te maken! :3

Til hug og blod.

*O*

Til hug og blod.

Ik weet niet waarom, maar ik hou gewoon niet van Engelse story's, maar ergens trekt het mijn aandacht, dus ik ga kijken (:

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Kamelot schreef:
    Ik weet niet waarom, maar ik hou gewoon niet van Engelse story's, maar ergens trekt het mijn aandacht, dus ik ga kijken (:

Dat kan. Engels ligt ook niet iedereen. Ik ben er ook nog niet heel erg lang mee bezig, dus ik moet er ook nog zeker een flink stuk in groeien, maar ik doe mijn best! Ik vind het wel erg leuk dat je het vooralsnog gaat proberen! Please let me know what you think and have fun reading! ^^

Til hug og blod.

Kamelot schreef:

Same here.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Deel 2.

MadameParis schreef:
    (...)

Same here.

Ik hoop dat het je dan alsnog bevalt! Ik zal mijn best doen om er iets van te maken. :]

Til hug og blod.