• The series revolves around social outcast Scott McCall, a young lacrosse-playing student at Beacon Hills High. His life drastically changes when he is bitten by a werewolf one night, making him a werewolf as well. With the help of his best friend, Stiles, and the mysterious werewolf, Derek, he is forced to learn to balance his newfound identity among the many dangers that it presents with his teenage life. He must keep his loved ones safe and balance the relationships and secrets he shares with each person around him. The theme of "finding your place" is a prevalent undertone that is mirrored by the pack mentality of werewolves.

Ik ben wel eens benieuwd wie hier fan van is?
    En als je fan bent: Wie is je favoriete speler?

Mijne: Derek en Stiles! <3

Believe in yourself.

Ik heb net 2 afleveringen gezien :3
    But it's fun (:

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Ik en Stiles ik bedoel hij is geniaal en ik hou van zijn auto :'D

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

MrWolowitz schreef:
    Ik en Stiles ik bedoel hij is geniaal en ik hou van zijn auto :'D

Stiles is inderdaad geniaal! ;D
    Nah, ik houd van de auto van Jackson!

Believe in yourself.

Belikov schreef:
    (...)
    Stiles is inderdaad geniaal! ;D
    Nah, ik houd van de auto van Jackson!

Hmm dat was die hele dure Mercedes toch als ik het me goed herinner? Nah ik hou gewoon van die van Stiles

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

Ik vind Scott, maar Derek is ook hot.
    En stiles is f*cking awesome en droog!!
    De serie is echt Amazing!

I do what I want, whenever I want and I don't care.

I love teen wolf!! ;D
    En Derek en Stiles zijn mijn favo's, Derek omdat hij naja gewoon awesome en smexy is ^^ En Stiles is geniaal, kan soms echt hard om hem lachen (:

Only the gentle are ever truly strong - Hufflepuff

Ik heb 1 aflevering gezien en ik bindt het wel leuk(:

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."