• Hailey Derane is a young woman, that to her teeth grinding displeasure still gets called 'young lady'. By way too many people, on a much too daily basis. The ones who didn't call her so gave her a stamp that called her 'poor little rich girl'. And there was little to nothing to say that would possibly change their mind. She was told many times to not care about any of it. Those words came from the working class and the Cockneys after all. Who knew nothing about how the world really went around.
    They would complain about as good as anything to satisfy themselves.
    Especially about politics they had no idea and they should leave our king alone, instead of spitting on the good man so much. Our king was seen as a great leader, who was bringing England to the best it could become. But if that was really so true, why did so many of them disagree and call him a dictator? Why did their faces with deep lines of worrying and scars turn so hatefull if we were around? Losing their smiles and letting their conversations die out. To look at us with anger, hate or even fear sometimes. And why did there have to be so many soldiers on the streets, if all went so well with our country? She doubted highly the truth in what she was told to believe. Determined to find out for herself and to change the view people have on her, she sets out to East End London to find work. Ignoring the anger of her father and shame of her mother, to find out a rougher part of the city. To find out parts about people and herself she was never told about. And to find an end she had never expected or had wished for, carried by the Cockney Violin.

Leeftijdskeuring:
    16+

Genre:
    Onbekende personen, Drama, Oorlog/Misdaad, Romantiek/Erotiek

[ bericht aangepast op 6 april 2012 - 17:17 ]

Til hug og blod.

Deel 1

Til hug og blod.

Deel 2

Til hug og blod.

Ga ik volgen :9~.
    Er staat een paar keer 'to' waar 'too' hoort te staan in de inleiding trouwens (krul).

i put the fun in funeral

Audacity schreef:
    Ga ik volgen :9~.
    Er staat een paar keer 'to' waar 'too' hoort te staan in de inleiding trouwens (krul).

Oh, waar dan? Ik ben aan het oefenen, maar mijn English grammar kan veel beter! :')
    En nice, hoop dat het je wat lijkt. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 6 april 2012 - 17:07 ]

Til hug og blod.

By way to many people
    on a much to daily basis
    En in 'that would possible change their mind' hoort possible possibly te zijn.
    Viel me gewoon op, verder storen wat foutjes me echt niet (bloos).

i put the fun in funeral

Audacity schreef:
    By way to many people
    on a much to daily basis
    En in 'that would possible change their mind' hoort possible possibly te zijn.
    Viel me gewoon op, verder storen wat foutjes me echt niet (bloos).

Neuh, maar ik leer er wel van. Nederlands gaat me vrijwel geheel foutloos af in verhalen, maar dit is toch nogal nieuw voor me. Ik praat en schrijf veel Engels met Val, maar dat is toch altijd anders. ;D
    Ik zal het aanpassen. Dat 'possible' is gewoon een typo, want dat verschil weet ik wel gewoon. :')

Til hug og blod.

FighterBeat schreef:
    (...)

Neuh, maar ik leer er wel van. Nederlands gaat me vrijwel geheel foutloos af in verhalen, maar dit is toch nogal nieuw voor me. Ik praat en schrijf veel Engels met Val, maar dat is toch altijd anders. ;D
    Ik zal het aanpassen. Dat 'possible' is gewoon een typo, want dat verschil weet ik wel gewoon. :')

Aan het verhaal zie ik ook echt wel dat je gewoon goed Engels kan. 't Is niet zo dat je maar wat doet, zoals sommige users op Q dat in hun Engelse stories doen. I like 8D.

i put the fun in funeral

Ik lees niet zo graag in het Engels, maar je verhaal lijkt me zo leuk dat ik het er toch op ga wagen.

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Deel 3

Til hug og blod.

Audacity schreef:
    (...)

Aan het verhaal zie ik ook echt wel dat je gewoon goed Engels kan. 't Is niet zo dat je maar wat doet, zoals sommige users op Q dat in hun Engelse stories doen. I like 8D.

Naw, I adore the compliment. Thanks. <3

Mercurial schreef:
    Ik lees niet zo graag in het Engels, maar je verhaal lijkt me zo leuk dat ik het er toch op ga wagen.

Nice! Hope you will like. :3

Til hug og blod.

Super leuk verhaal!,

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Mulan schreef:
    Super leuk verhaal!,

Bedankt. :3

Til hug og blod.

Deel 4
    Deel 5

Til hug og blod.

Is een leuk verhaal, dus: ABO. (en kudo en bladwijzer!)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Thanks, Mulan. :3

Til hug og blod.