• Ik heb jullie hulp nodig..

Ik ben van plan om fanmail te sturen naar een aantal acteurs en actrices uit Harry Potter..maar weten jullie het adres ook van Adrian Rawlings (James Potter)??

als jullie het weten, please zeg het :-)

Heb inmiddels al twee reacties terug van David Heyman en Dan radcliffe xD

Ik hoop dat jullie kunnen helpen!

Niffler schreef:
    SToer... ik wil ook fanmail schrijven... *krijgt stalkneigingen*

Define "good".

Ohh, wil je hier posten wat ze schreven?

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Niffler schreef:

Shoganai i ne~

Ik wil weten wat ze antwoordden :3

[ bericht aangepast op 24 jan 2012 - 21:29 ]

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Ik zal posten wat ze gestuurd hebben. Dan stuurde een foto met zijn handtekening erop.

en david Heyman ( producer alle hp films) heb echt veel respect voor die man, mijn jeugd held!! xD hij stuurde dit:

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for your kind letter. I too am a little sad that the last Harry Potter film is now finished. But at the same time I am very excited about the future.

To answer your questins:

1. The last day of filming was very emotional. Over the 10 years of filming we had become something of a family and we knew that we were all going off in separate directions and that something very special had enden.
    2. The most important thing for me when I started on the Harry Potter odyssey was to be true to the spirit of Jo Rowling's magnificent books.
    3. Film and book are very different and so when adapting the filmmakers inevitably have to make choices. We also wanted each film to stand on it's own so we cut many of the Tom Riddle memories (which I absolutely loved in the book) for two reasons. First, they are about someone who never appears in the present day story of the film. And second, whenever we cut to those memories it disrupted the narrative momentum of the film.
    4. I am producing Gravity Directed by Alfonso cuarón ( who directed the third Harry Potter film) and starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, and am developing several other projects.
    5. We felt the focus of the end of the sixth film should be on the death of Dumbledore and Harry's reaction to it.
    6. Again, we always had to make choices and inevitably had to leave out some of our favorite scene of the book. In the fifth film, we made the decision to tell the story from Harry's point of view and to focus on his emotional state.
    7. Harry Potter will always be a part of my life. The friendships, the family, the experience, the work, the memories will be with me forever more.

I hope these are satisfactory answers. Again, Thank you for your Generous words and support.

I wish you all the best,
    Regards,
    ( handtekening sir David Heyman)

David Heyman

Omg! Zooo vet!! Dat lijkt me echt cool om gewoon antwoorden te krijgen van je held!
    Xx

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Dat. Is. Onbeschrijfelijk. Vet.

Ik ga owk proberen en het gaat puur om het idee dat het mogelijk is

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Heb je gewoon een brief gestuurd ofzo

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

@lovelost ja ik heb gewoon een brief gestuurd naar zijn fan mail adress ( kantoor)

Boevnaan de brief stond namelijk ook Heydayfilms..dus het kwam rechtstreeks uit zijn kantoor xD

Een brief naar de acteur van Smalhart! (sorry, boeken in 't nederlands gelezen)

"Il fine giustifica i mezzi" ~ Niccolò Machiavelli

@cesare ben ik nog van plan..maar heb een volle lijst van 133 dus..die duurt nog ff xD

@ potterfan

Best chill....

Niffler schreef:

Dit bericht bestaat niet. Het is een illusie.