• Reasons to want a daughter aww yee.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2012 - 11:50 ]

Kill it with fire.

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

...This is truly a disgrace to the Gods of Metal. She looks retarded in that idiotic outfit, and the 'beat' is obviously not hardcore, as in metal hardcore. Youtube Comeback Kid or Terror, and then come back. Furthermore I'll have to agree with Alwin; Kill it with fire. (no_chears)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Haha schattig. x')

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Discord schreef:

Kill it with fire.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Dovahkiin schreef:
    ...This is truly a disgrace to the Gods of Metal. She looks retarded in that idiotic outfit, and the 'beat' is obviously not hardcore, as in metal hardcore. Youtube Comeback Kid or Terror, and then come back. Furthermore I'll have to agree with Alwin; Kill it with fire. (no_chears)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Here is a beter song:

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Haha ik blijf het grappig vinden als ze lets open up this pit zegt. Lol. Als ik ooit een dochter heb en die wilt dat ook eens doen, dan ga ik zo plat liggen van het lachen.

Geef mij maar een zoon!

Dat kind schaamt zich later toch ook kapot.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2012 - 15:28 ]

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Haha, ik vind het schattig :'3

i put the fun in funeral

LordSarita schreef:
    Dat kind schaamt zich later toch ook kapot.
    Waarom zou je je er voor schamen als het toch maar om te lachen is?

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2012 - 15:59 ]

Verschrikkelijk. Die gezichten die ze er ook bij trekt, en dat gekrijs. Het is bijna... lachwekkend.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2012 - 16:06 ]

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Rustig aan. De meesten hier zitten haar zo af te kraken. Natuurlijk is ze niet professioneel, maar het is toch voor de lol? En hoe oud is dat meisje? Een jaar of acht?

Anyways; Ik vind het wel grappig. (:

Chirest schreef:
    Rustig aan. De meesten hier zitten haar zo af te kraken. Natuurlijk is ze niet professioneel, maar het is toch voor de lol? En hoe oud is dat meisje? Een jaar of acht?

Ja, indd. Hoe kan je dit nu serieus nemen haha, aub het is een grapje. ;d

Chirest schreef:

Helemaal mee eens!

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.