• U should have known better. - larry stylinson

Louis has been dating Harry for almost a year, when Harry suddenly starts hanging out with Niall a lot. Louis is very afraid that Harry is cheating on him and tries to do everything to find out what's happening between Harry and Niall. But does Louis really wants to know the truth?

[ bericht aangepast op 18 dec 2011 - 12:26 ]

I like boys who drive cars too slow.

You should have known better.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Wandering schreef:

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Yea, what they said :].

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Wandering schreef:

Weet ik, typfout. Bij mijn story had ik dat wel staan. (:

O.2 | The beginning of Larry.

Louis is dating has been dating Harry for almost a year, when Harry suddently starts hanging out with Niall a lot. Louis is very afraid that Harry is cheating on him and tries to do everything to find out what's happening between Harry and Niall. But does Louis really wants to know the truetruth?

Als je in het engels doet, zorg dat je goed engels kan. De rest is niet fout voor zover ik weet, maar klinkt erg nederlands

[ bericht aangepast op 18 dec 2011 - 11:33 ]

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

* You should have known better.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Ik houd niet zo van die Bromance verhalen, maar ik wed dat meer dan de helft van alle 1D fans dit wel leuk zou vinden.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

RainbowDash schreef:
    Louis is dating has been dating Harry for almost a year, when Harry suddently starts hanging out with Niall a lot. Louis is very afraid that Harry is cheating on him and tries to do everything to find out what's happening between Harry and Niall. But does Louis really wants to know the truetruth?

Als je in het engels doet, zorg dat je goed engels kan. De rest is niet fout voor zover ik weet, maar klinkt erg nederlands

Als je het verbetert moet je het wel goed doen he :')

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

RainbowDash schreef:
    Louis is dating has been Harry for almost a year, when Harry suddently starts hanging out with Niall a lot. Louis is very afraid that Harry is cheating on him and tries to do everything to find out what's happening between Harry and Niall. But does Louis really wants to know the truetruth?

En dit. :W

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Taize schreef:
    (...)
    Als je het verbetert moet je het wel goed doen he :')

Woeps, het werkwoord vergeten xD

Adele schreef:
    Ik houd niet zo van die Bromance verhalen, maar ik wed dat meer dan de helft van alle 1D fans dit wel leuk zou vinden.

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

RainbowDash schreef:

+ het is you niet u. Als je geen Engels kan, schrijf dan in het Nederlands

[ bericht aangepast op 18 dec 2011 - 11:54 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

Bronte schreef:
    (...)
    + het is you niet u. Als je geen Engels kan, schrijf dan in het Nederlands

Ik kan geen engels nee. Het verhaal is ook in het nederlands, maar iemand had dit voor mij gecontroleerd. Maar die kan blijkbaar zelf ook geen engels. ;x

Payned schreef:
    (...)

Ik kan geen engels nee. Het verhaal is ook in het nederlands, maar iemand had dit voor mij gecontroleerd. Maar die kan blijkbaar zelf ook geen engels. ;x

Als het verhaal nederlands is, waarom dan een engelse intro? Dat snap ik nooit D: