• Ik wil op mijn muur in mijn kamer een quote uit Harry Potter schilderen maar ik weet nog niet welke. Dus, wat is volgens jou de leukste/mooiste quote uit alle Harry Potter films?

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

"After all this time?"
    "Always."

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Templesmith schreef:
    "After all this time?"
    "Always."

This. Hoewel ik "Always" eigenlijk al genoeg vind.

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.

Shoganai i ne~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Dumbledore

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy

En:

"After all this time?"
    "Always"

You gave me forever within the numbered days and I am grateful.

PinkaminaPie schreef:
    Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.

die is wel leuk maar eenbeetje te lang voor mijn muur haha.

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

Cockney schreef:
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Dumbledore

& "Always"

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on." - Sirius Black

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

WeasleyKing schreef:
    (...)
    die is wel leuk maar eenbeetje te lang voor mijn muur haha.

Dan doe je toch alleen de eerste zin? (:

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

''Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'' - Albus Dumbledore
    ''It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.'' - Albus Dumbledore.

The odds are néver in our favor.

Cockney schreef:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Cockney schreef:

+

"In our dreams we enter a world that's entirely our own" - Dumbledore

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

Grappigste: "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother?"
    Mooiste: "In our dreams we enter a world that's entirely our own"

[ bericht aangepast op 3 dec 2011 - 13:22 ]

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Eledhel schreef:
    Grappigste: "Honestly mother woman, you call yourself our mother?"
    Mooiste: "In our dreams we enter a world that's entirely our own"

[ bericht aangepast op 3 dec 2011 - 13:20 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Cockney schreef:
    (...)

Lol ja, foutje. Thanks!

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...