• Yeah, net heb ik een Hunger Games boekenset besteld op bol.com, alledrie de boeken in het Engels :]

Maar om dit topic nuttig te houden, wat is het laatste Engelse boek dat jij gekocht/besteld hebt?

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

In het Engels is One Direction - Forever Young, voor 10 pond in Londen, hihi. In het Nederlands Vlammen van Suzanne Collins, jaj.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 nov 2011 - 19:15 ]

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Harr Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (:

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

One Direction - Dare to Dream.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Slam, ik weet even niet meer van wie.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

The Notebook.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Ehm... 'Daughters of the Grail - Elizabeth Chadwick'. Ik wou het gaan gebruiken voor mijn Engels boekverslag, maar het Engels is erg moeilijk dus ik wil het eerst twee keer gelezen hebben. (:

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

Ik koop geen Engelse boeken. :'D

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Pasion van lauren Kate.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 nov 2011 - 20:01 ]

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Niet gekocht, maar ik heb van de bibliotheek 'Carrie' geleend (:

Not all those who wander are lost.

Ehh. Gekocht Twilight, gekregen Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. De eerste druk, dat vond ik wel cool :3

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

catching fire
    nu moet ik alleen mockingjay nog

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

The Hunger Games-áá-

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.