• I wish only one thing and it’s gotta be you. I want everything about you even though you’re taken what makes you beautiful is that we make the same mistakes and you stole my heart. Tell me a lie and i don’t want more than this but to stay up all night and save you tonight.

LOVE YOU ALL !

[ bericht aangepast op 2 nov 2011 - 14:33 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

OneThing schreef:
    (...)

die is leuk (:

Dankje (flower) Die van jou ook. (bloos)

SLOAN.

Thanks (:

en oweee als iemand hem nu steelt hea. Ik bijt je hand eraf :Y)

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

is dit wat?
    I want one thing,that is gotta be me,i life in Narnia & never gonna meet them.They stole my heart and i support them forever #1DGottabeyou

Owkee, jullie hebben allemaal van die goede dingen en dan ben ik weer eens inpiratie loos D:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

moet er ook nog @1Dcyberpunk bij?

Chiam schreef:
    is dit wat?
    I want one thing,that is gotta be me,i life in Narnia & never gonna meet them.They stole my heart and i support them forever #1DGottabeyou

Naaaper, NEE grapje schat(L)
    ik like it<3

OneThing schreef:
    (...)

Naaaper, NEE grapje schat(L)
    ik like it<3

Oke ik las net de jouwe, en het was serieus niet de bedoeling,
    moet ik er een andere verzinnen? (:

is dit wat: When I hear the word direction, is the moment my heart flips and makes me wish I get noticed once. #1DGOTTABEYOU ???

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Chiam schreef:
    (...)

Oke ik las net de jouwe, en het was serieus niet de bedoeling,
    moet ik er een andere verzinnen? (:

Nee hoor (:

Chiam schreef:
    moet er ook nog @1Dcyberpunk bij?

Nee dat hoeft niet

NiallsNandos schreef:
    is dit wat: When I hear the word direction, is the moment my heart flips and makes me wish I get noticed once. #1DGOTTABEYOU ???

ik vind van wel (;

IK GA ETEN, tot zo x

Some things are changing too much.

NU BEN IK ETEN

OMG ZENUWEN

Owkee, ik voel me nu nogal onnodig als je ziet hoeveel mensen het eigenlijk veel meer verdienen dan mij op gefollowed te worden (:

EET SMAKELIJK JOËLLA EN ROBIN <33333