• Wie is hier goed in Engels en kan dit goed zonder spelfouten even verbeteren? Omzetten naar modern Engels dan :'3

when thee’s life build on sins.. So shall thy fate be settled… whom has faith in thee and whom does not… But keep in thyr mind: thee wil suffer for thyr sins.. as long as man lives… There will be war… As long as our species sin.. So shall never appear the divine… God hates the sin… But loves thy sinners. But thy past will come back to thee.. And never you existed thee. Now that sins are made and sinners are raised. So are the chains of fate be forged and be bound to the neverending sinner… Bound to thy souls to never be broken again.. thy minds be rotten. Whom does sorrow these fate? Not the sinners. But thee must not mistaken what it appears to be.. Sinners are those who do not regret sorrows nor sins… As long as thee regret thy sins and thee’s sorrows.. So shall life return to thy rotten mind thee.. And that brings life to thee…

Dankjee. (flower)

[ bericht aangepast op 30 sep 2011 - 16:41 ]

I'd rather die than be famous.

Ik snap het niet zo goed, hoewel ik redelijk goed in engels ben. Misschien moet je even die .. weghalen zodat het makkelijker te lezen is.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 sep 2011 - 16:39 ]

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

Omg. I quit.

Dat is niet zo even verbeteren, dat is omzetten naar modern Engels.

Renegade schreef:
    Omg. I quit.

They fell in love, didn't they?

Renegade schreef:

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

Voor zover ik kon lezen, geen fouten D: Al zijn die ".." wel heel vervelend. Ik ben niet zo thuis in deze stijl.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Renegade schreef:

Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.

Kalashnikov schreef:
    Voor zover ik kon lezen, geen fouten D: Al zijn die ".." wel heel vervelend. Ik ben niet zo thuis in deze stijl.

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

Wth. Omzetten naar modern Engels :'D Urgh. I'll give it a try?

Kalashnikov schreef:
    Wth. Omzetten naar modern Engels :'D Urgh. I'll give it a try?

Yay !

I'd rather die than be famous.

When your life's build on sins. So shall your fate be settled. Who has faith in you and who does not. But keep in your mind: you wil suffer for your sins. As long as man lives, there will be war. As long as our species sin. So shall never appear the divine. God hates the sin. But loves you sinners. But your past will come back to you. And you never existed. Now that sins are made and sinners are raised. So are the chains of fate be forged and be bound to the neverending sinner. Bound to your souls to never be broken again. Your minds will be rotten. Who sorrow these fates? Not the sinners. But you must not mistaken what it appears to be. Sinners are those who do not regret sorrows nor sins. As long as you regret your sins and your sorrows. So shall life return to your rotten mind. And that brings life to you.

Zal wel voor geen kanten kloppen, maar ja, ik heb 't geprobeerd 8D Als iemand anders dit nou even verbeterd. Ik heb nl. niet echt gelet op de zinsbouw
    :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 30 sep 2011 - 16:58 ]

When your life's build on sins.. So shall your fate be settled… Who has faith in you and who does not… But keep in your mind: You wil suffer for your sins.. as long as man lives… There will be war… As long as our species sin.. So shall never appear the divine… God hates the sin… But loves you sinners. But your past will come back to you.. And never you existed you Now that sins are made and sinners are raised. So are the chains of fate be forget and be bound to the neverending sinner… Bound to your souls to never be broken again..your minds be rotten. Who does sorrow these fate? Not the sinners. But your must not mistaken what it appears to be.. Sinners are those who do not regret sorrows nor sins… As long as you regret your sins and your sorrows.. So shall life return to your rotten mind you.. And that brings life to you.

Denk ik.

Built is met een t geloof ik in dit geval.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste