• One dream.
    1 passion
    5 guys.
    one band.
    ONE DIRECTION <3

Some things are changing too much.

NIAM schreef:
    (...)HAHAHAHAHAHA MARTIJN, de vorige keer stond 538 aan in de auto, en hij was de DJ dksgjsklgjskldfjg.

HAHAHAHAHA, toen m'n vader me ophaalde toen zei ik ook: ''Alsjeblieft geen radio 538'' en toen luisterden we naar een andere radio toen ik serieus moordneigingen kreeg toen ik het 1 keer hoorde. x'DD

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Ja, nog een keer, want ik schiet elke keer keihard in de lach

Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby.

Snickers schreef:

AHAHAHA zie Zayn en Louis meteen naar Harry kijken en Liam en Niall hebben niks doorxD

What's so bad about being different?

Snickers schreef:

hahaha ik moet lachen zonder geluid, want anders wordt mijn zus boos

If you spread your wings, you can fly away with me.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 sep 2011 - 16:01 ]

Snickers schreef:

En hoe hij ook valt hea, alsof hij gewoon wordt neergehaald. x'DD

charmant

NIAM schreef:

charmant

cutiee(aa)

You're on the floor. Don't know what for. You're turning heads from the uh-other fou-ou-our. Don't need a hand up, To cover up, Staying the level that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else and Lo-oo-ou... Harry, you light up our laughs like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair, must have weighed you down, But when, you hit the ground it, ain't hard to tell, You don't know, You don't know you had a fall. If only you saw what we can see, You'd understand why we laugh uncontrolably, Right now we're tweeting bout you, And we all believe, You're ador-a-able Even when you have a fa-a-ll. That's what makes you beautiful. So c-o-ome on, You got it wrong, To stand up right, You keep two feet on the flo-o-or We don't know why, You tried to fly, And tried you hide your sexy face from the sk-y-y Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else and Lo-oo-ou... Harry, you light up our laughs like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair, must have weighed you down, But when you hit the ground it, ain't hard to tell, You don't know, You don't know you had a fall. If only you saw what we can see, You'd understand why we laugh uncontrolably, Right now we're tweeting bout you, And we all believe, You're ador-a-able Even when you have a fa-a-ll. That's what makes you beautiful. Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow Ow Ow Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow Ow Ow Harry, you light up our laughs like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair, must have weighed you down, But when you hit the ground it, ain't hard to tell, You don't know, You don't know you had a fall. If only you saw what we can see, You'd understand why we laugh uncontrolably, Right now we're tweeting bout you, And we all believe, You're ador-a-able Even when you have a fa-a-ll. That's what makes you beautiful. Even when you have a fall

HAHAHAH

Snickers schreef:
    (...)
    HAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

ZE GAAN MET HARRY ZIJN MOEDER BELLEN ;o;o;o

Snickers schreef:

HAHAHAHAHA IK GA HIER STUK ;$

Snickers schreef:

HAHAHHAHA WPGPWEJFEVEB. /stuk.

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt