• 5 boys, 1 dream, ONE DIRECTION

They light up our world like nobody else.

What's so bad about being different?

Ik ben moe. Who's with me?

Food.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 aug 2011 - 16:04 ]

Ghehe, Niall is echt schattig (:

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Nog 96 fan arts te gaan voor mij.(:

There is nothing more badass than being yourself

Ohh, nu ben ik iets minder moe. Ik heb zin om te schrijven.

Food.

StylesSwag schreef:
    Nog 96 fan arts te gaan voor mij.(:

Hoezo moet je er honderd dan?

Niall:
    I haven’t had a big hug in ages…
    Oh, hold on now, me and Harry had a big hug yesterday! Do any of the readers wanna give me a hug?

Our tour manager is always there for us…
    If I’m ever feeling down I kind of just sit there and say nothing to anyone, but I think the lads would say something. Our tour manager Paul would be there for us, and we would give him a shout if we were ever homesick or something like that.

We say we love each other…
    Within the band we look after our tour manager too, and if he looks down, I’ll always ask him if he’s OK or something like that. He finds that a quality. “We love each other and we love you!”

I’ve cried in front of the lads before…
    On the night that we got knocked out of The X Factor, we were standing in the corner of the stage. We knew that we were gonna go out but we were still shocked by the result. Crying is just a spur-of-the-moment sort of thing, isn’t it?

We just want all of our fans to be happy…
    Obviously, we mean a lot to them and they mean a lot to us, but if you get to meet us, just have a joke or a laugh - please don’t cry! Like when someone’s crying, we always say, “What comes before Part B? Part A!” It gets them all like messing around and just being childish. We try to make people laugh cos if you live far away and you come to see us, we want you to be happy.

dit is van de 1d special.. totp

Horan schreef:
    (...)
    Hoezo moet je er honderd dan?

Nee, ik ga proberen om er honderd te maken.

StylesSwag schreef:
    (...)

Nee, ik ga proberen om er honderd te maken.

Aah! Succes (:

NeedYouNow schreef:
    Niall:
    I haven’t had a big hug in ages…
    Oh, hold on now, me and Harry had a big hug yesterday! Do any of the readers wanna give me a hug?

Our tour manager is always there for us…
    If I’m ever feeling down I kind of just sit there and say nothing to anyone, but I think the lads would say something. Our tour manager Paul would be there for us, and we would give him a shout if we were ever homesick or something like that.

We say we love each other…
    Within the band we look after our tour manager too, and if he looks down, I’ll always ask him if he’s OK or something like that. He finds that a quality. “We love each other and we love you!”

I’ve cried in front of the lads before…
    On the night that we got knocked out of The X Factor, we were standing in the corner of the stage. We knew that we were gonna go out but we were still shocked by the result. Crying is just a spur-of-the-moment sort of thing, isn’t it?

We just want all of our fans to be happy…
    Obviously, we mean a lot to them and they mean a lot to us, but if you get to meet us, just have a joke or a laugh - please don’t cry! Like when someone’s crying, we always say, “What comes before Part B? Part A!” It gets them all like messing around and just being childish. We try to make people laugh cos if you live far away and you come to see us, we want you to be happy.

dit is van de 1d special.. totp

Aaaahw!<33

Horan schreef:
    (...)
    Aah! Succes (:

Dankje!(:

Ik wil ze trouwens wel zien (;

Haha! Niall danst met Pikachu!

Food.