• ?

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

plek (:

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

Een voorkeur groep mensen ^^
    /Mensen met geld die belangrijk zijn..

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2011 - 12:23 ]

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

een naam van een persoontje

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

Lijkt me duidelijk (cat)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Escritura schreef:
    I'm a Ravenclaw, top of my class, like Sheldon Cooper but not a total ass! 8D

Oke die vind ik geniaal _O_ -vindt je het goed als ik hem op mijn profiel zet?
    Ik denk aan een bos

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Ravenklauw:)

Fred en george :'D

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

ik dacht aan Pikachu O_O

1 ding -> :9~

You better put a condom on, if you're gonna act like a dick you need to dress like one.

Aan de Elite.. Van die.. Belangrijke mensjes.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2011 - 12:37 ]

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

IK las eerst paleis XD

_O_

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

het 1e wat in me opkwam was 'waar denk ik nou eigenlijk aan'XD

Karaat :')

Olive

auteurs