• 5 boys, 1 dream, One Direction.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell. You don't know, You don't know you're beautiful. If only you saw what I can see. You'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't know, You don't know you're beautiful. Oh oh. But that's what makes you beautiful.

We are proud directioners.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 aug 2011 - 15:51 ]

What's so bad about being different?

Bradford schreef:

_O_

Maar ik ga weer, want ik ga vanavond bij een vriendin slapen en ik moet nog douche! xoxo, tot morgen!

Flashing lights in my mind, going back to the time.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

JoyceStyles schreef:
    Maar ik ga weer, want ik ga vanavond bij een vriendin slapen en ik moet nog douche! xoxo, tot morgen!

byeeeeeeeeeeee xoxoxoxoxo

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring!

Ik ben ookdoor, hup naar het werk, misschien totvanavond anders morgen <33333333333333333333333333333333333333w

i'm broken, do you hear me.

ChelseaPayne schreef:
    Ik ben ookdoor, hup naar het werk, misschien totvanavond anders morgen <33333333333333333333333333333333333333w

doooeeeeg <3333333333333333

JoyceStyles schreef:

Tot morgeeeen
    xoxoxo

ChelseaPayne schreef:

Doeeeeeeg<33
    xoxoxo

Volgens mij ben ik hier nu nog zo'n beetje de enige ;p

J'aime ce rire _O__O_

Bradford schreef:
    Volgens mij ben ik hier nu nog zo'n beetje de enige ;p

nee hoor(aa)
    i'm still here(aa)

Bradford schreef:

J'aime ce rire _O__O_

_O__O_

NeedYouNow schreef:
    (...)

nee hoor(aa)
    i'm still here(aa)

Yeah Ik ben niet alleen ;p

Bradford schreef:
    (...)
    Yeah Ik ben niet alleen ;p

Hihihi^^

Hahaha okaayxD
    Proberen een verhaal te schrijven en ondertussen get spanisch de clip op Slam TV zien gaat niet goed samenxD