• Did you know that those who appear to be really strong, really are the most sensitive. Did you know that those who spend all their time protecting others, sometimes really need someone to protect them. Did you know that 3 of the hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry, and help me.

Heil Sebas, die dit op zijn facebook vond. ;3

everything, in time

Defensive schreef:
    So true.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Fact. En zooooo pijnlijk waar -zucht-

So here's a heart to heart on the back of postcards sent from California

Zo waar.

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

'Did you know that those who spend all their time protecting others, sometimes really need someone to protect them.' Hier ben ik het mee eens. :Y)

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~ Ben Stein

mooi gedicht (:

Leef de dag, zoals je nooit hebt geleefd.

Ben dr helemaal mee eens (:

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Chocolicious schreef:
    'Did you know that those who spend all their time protecting others, sometimes really need someone to protect them.' Hier ben ik het mee eens. :Y)

All was well.

Zo de waarheid..

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Glimpse schreef:
    Zo ontzettend herkenbaar en ongelofelijk dicht bij de waarheid.

"I'm a loser, that means I've been lost before."

Waar.
    Maar als iedereen de waarheid weet(want eigenlijk weet iedereen het) waarom worden deze mensen dan niet geholpen?

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Helemaal waar, elke zin. :Y)

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Weetje, ik vind dat mensen met zulke dingen aandacht proberen te trekken. Ze zijn waar, niet daarvan. Maar als iemand dat plotseling in zijn facebook status zet, dan is het enigste wat ik denk; 'aandacht nodig'. Ja, noem me hartloos (cat)

Olive

Ik ben het er niet helemaal mee eens. Ten eerst, aandachttrekkerij, ten tweede, sorry is het makkelijkste om te zeggen.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 aug 2011 - 21:02 ]

Your make-up is terrible

Monchoutaart schreef:
    Lees de nog hardere waarheid: Iedereen die zoiets op z'n profiel zet wilt eigenlijk heel hard roepen 'HET GAAT OVER MIJ HET GAAT OVER MIJ!!!!'

Poppycock.
    Iedereen herkent zich hierin. En wie het ontkent die is te bang om het toe te geven. HARDE WAARHEID.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Kalypso schreef:
    (...)
    Poppycock.
    Iedereen herkent zich hierin. En wie het ontkent die is te bang om het toe te geven. HARDE WAARHEID.

Dat je je er in herkent wilt nog niet zeggen dat je om aandacht moet vragen, right? :')