• Dat is echt een van mijn favoriete zinnen, die natuurlijk wordt uitgesproken door Draco Malfoy. _O_
    Ironisch dat ik dan Mudblood als inlognaam heb, maar ik vind het gewoon lekker klinken.

Wat is jullie favoriete zin van één van de Harry Potter characters? :'D

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Die van Neville vind ik 1 van de grappigste! xd

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juli 2011 - 21:55 ]

"Bloody Hell." • Ron Weasley
    "Dobby does not wish to kill. Dobby only wishes to seriously injure or maim." • Dobby
    "You're just as sane as I am." • Luna Lovegood
    "Spiders!, Why does it have to be Follow the Spiders? Why couldn't it be, follow the butterflies?" • Ron Weasley
    "Ron Weasley, you are the most unfortunate wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet." • Hermione Granger
    "Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." • Draco Malfoy
    "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." • Draco Malfoy
    "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." • Draco Malfoy

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
    "What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?" • George Weasley

"An Age Line!" Fred Weasley said, his eyes glinting, as they all made their way across the Hall to the doors into the Entrance Gall. "Well, that should be fooled by an Ageing Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that Goblet, you're laughing – it can't tell whether you're seventeen or not!"
    "C' mon, then – I'll go first –"
    …
    For a split second, Harry thought it had worked… but next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter.

Er zijn er gewoon te veel.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ecanus schreef:
    'My father will hear about this!' ~ Draco Malfoy
    'Not my daughter, you bitch!' ~ Molly Weasley
    'Bloody hell.' ~ Ron Weasley
    'We could have been killed! Or even worse, expelled!' ~ Hermione Granger
    'I always wanted to use that spell.' ~ McGonagall
    'Dobby does not wish to kill. Dobby only wishes to seriously injure or maim.' - Dobby

Die waren greaaat <3 love Hermione & Dobby.
    En ook, "You're just as sane as I am". Van Luna Lovegood. Love her tooo.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juli 2011 - 22:16 ]

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

ORIGLIASSO schreef:
    "Bloody Hell." • Ron Weasley
    "Dobby does not wish to kill. Dobby only wishes to seriously injure or maim." • Dobby
    "You're just as sane as I am." • Luna Lovegood
    "Spiders!, Why does it have to be Follow the Spiders? Why couldn't it be, follow the butterflies?" • Ron Weasley
    "Ron Weasley, you are the most unfortunate wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet." • Hermione Granger
    "Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." • Draco Malfoy
    "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." • Draco Malfoy
    "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." • Draco Malfoy

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
    "What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?" • George Weasley

"An Age Line!" Fred Weasley said, his eyes glinting, as they all made their way across the Hall to the doors into the Entrance Gall. "Well, that should be fooled by an Ageing Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that Goblet, you're laughing – it can't tell whether you're seventeen or not!"
    "C' mon, then – I'll go first –"
    …
    For a split second, Harry thought it had worked… but next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter.

Er zijn er gewoon te veel.

Ik was net aan het prullen met google vertaler en ik had Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something naar het noors vertaald: Langballe, hvis hjerner var gull, ville du være dårligere enn Wiltersen, og det er å si noe

ik lag strijk!

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Avifors schreef:
    (...)

Ik was net aan het prullen met google vertaler en ik had Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something naar het noors vertaald: Langballe, hvis hjerner var gull, ville du være dårligere enn Wiltersen, og det er å si noe

ik lag strijk!

Hahahaha, ohmydevil, dat ziet er niet uit. ;') "Langballe" ook echt, hé.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Iets wat Fred en george tegen Harry zegt... Het laatste zin: NEVER!

XoXo, You Know You Love Me, HMW..!!

"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows." - Albus Dumbledore

"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..." - Ron Weasley

"Oh how silly we’ve been!" Malfoy sneered. "We should have stroked them! Why didn’t we guess?"
    "I-I thought they were funny," Hagrid said uncertainly to Hermione.
    "Oh tremendously funny!" said Malfoy. "Really witty, giving us books that try and rip our hands off!" - Draco Malfoy

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Bellatrix tegen Neville; "Hows mum and dad?"

Le coeur qui crie l'amour.. / used to be Zolanksi

Antichrist schreef:
    ''Spiders!, Why does it have to be Follow the Spiders? Why couldn't it be, follow the butterflies?'' - Ron.

Die wilde ik ook zeggen, die vind ik zo geweldig. Bijna al Ron's uitspraken zijn geniaal though. _O_

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juli 2011 - 1:13 ]

Dursley schreef:
    (...)

Die wilde ik ook zeggen, die vind ik zo geweldig. Bijna al Ron's uitspraken zijn geniaal though. _O_

Rons gezichten ook. Bij die brulbrief!

Define "good".

Het grappiste stuk is als Anderling Vilder staat uit te schelden tijdens de slag om Zweinstein _O_

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Prongs schreef:
    Het grappiste stuk is als Anderling Vilder staat uit te schelden tijdens de slag om Zweinstein _O_

Hihihi!

Define "good".

"No one can know. No one." van Snape in de laatste film.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt