• Members of the WAG-gang

Maestro - Lynn - WAG van Xavi.
    Nerazzurri - Kim - WAG van Wesley Sneijder.
    Referee - Reina - WAG van Jan Vertonghen & Sergio Ramos.
    Tuilla - Elena - WAG van David Villa en Samir Nasri.
    Beckham - Marjolien - WAG van Cesc Fabregas, Nicklas Bendtner & Thomas Vermaelen.
    Azza - Anne - WAG van Aaron Ramsey & Jack Wilshere.
    B0JAN - Malissa - WAG van Bojan Krkic.
    Balloonatic - Esther - WAG van David Villa & Ibrahim Afellay.
    Recession - Amber - WAG van Lionel Messi.
    Fabregas4 - Nikki - WAG van Cesc Fabregas.

This time i'm ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun.

Helloooo. (flower)

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

die kindjes zijn zo lief hea. :9~

Nou, ik heb antwoord en het viel mee.. Hij snapt me en vind het jammer dat hij me niet kan geven wat ik wil, maar hij wil wel graag vrienden blijven.
    Het viel mee.

Hope goes lost but never dies.

Bojan: "It's an honour to have grown up at this club, to have won a lot, but most of all to have these team-mates."

Puyol: "Thanks for your support during the season. There's one effort left. Don't doubt we'll be back here on 29 May with the CL."

Guardiola: "Many thanks for your support. These players are incredible. Thanks, boys, I admire you!"

Xavi: "It doesn't matter what the others say, this is the best club in the world. We hope to be back here with the CL."

Abidal: "Thanks for the club and the team for the suport they gave me this season."

Valdes: "This will be short but intense... I feel proud to wear this shirt and crest, and to defend these colours."

Puyol: "They will keep on inventing things to attack us, but we'll keep on doing what we do best: playing football."

Milito: "This is one united group, players, coaches, staff... Every year I'm more proud of this group."

Iniesta: "This is the third league win of this team, but we want more. We want to win the CL and return here."

Messi: "I won't talk now, I will talk on the pitch first and then here on the 29th"

Mascherano: "It's an honour to be part of this team."

Pique: "Thanks to the team, coaches and staff. Thanks to you all, the fans. And on 29 May we'll be back here, we'll bring 'it' here."

Alves: "This club is one big family, and I feel very proud to be part of it."

Keita: "This group has qualities that others don't have: modesty, hard work,.. Inch Allah we'll be back here the 29th"

Villa: "I'm very happy to be here. This is a dream..."

Busquets: "Let's hope this doesn't stop. We want to be back here, the 29th."

Adriano: "It's an honour to play at this club. This is more than a club, it's my family, my life."

Afellay: "Thank you all. Next time I'll speak better Spanish."

Maxwell: "This is a spectacular moment. Thank you all."

Pedro: "There's one last effort left, the final of the Champions League, and we'll try to return here to celebrate it"

Jeffren: "I'm honoured to be part of this team. Now there's the title left we all want. We'll try to bring it here."

Alohaaa

No man is just a soldier. Every soldier is a hero.

Ah ): Dat is best kut, maar ik ben echt trots op je dat je het hebt gezegd hoor! Maar beter dat hij toch vrienden wilt blijven.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Hey Reina <3

Ja inderdaad, ook al word het wel echt anders nu denk ik..

Hope goes lost but never dies.

Maestro schreef:
    Bojan: "It's an honour to have grown up at this club, to have won a lot, but most of all to have these team-mates."

Puyol: "Thanks for your support during the season. There's one effort left. Don't doubt we'll be back here on 29 May with the CL."

Guardiola: "Many thanks for your support. These players are incredible. Thanks, boys, I admire you!"

Xavi: "It doesn't matter what the others say, this is the best club in the world. We hope to be back here with the CL."

Abidal: "Thanks for the club and the team for the suport they gave me this season."

Valdes: "This will be short but intense... I feel proud to wear this shirt and crest, and to defend these colours."

Puyol: "They will keep on inventing things to attack us, but we'll keep on doing what we do best: playing football."

Milito: "This is one united group, players, coaches, staff... Every year I'm more proud of this group."

Iniesta: "This is the third league win of this team, but we want more. We want to win the CL and return here."

Messi: "I won't talk now, I will talk on the pitch first and then here on the 29th"

Mascherano: "It's an honour to be part of this team."

Pique: "Thanks to the team, coaches and staff. Thanks to you all, the fans. And on 29 May we'll be back here, we'll bring 'it' here."

Alves: "This club is one big family, and I feel very proud to be part of it."

Keita: "This group has qualities that others don't have: modesty, hard work,.. Inch Allah we'll be back here the 29th"

Villa: "I'm very happy to be here. This is a dream..."

Busquets: "Let's hope this doesn't stop. We want to be back here, the 29th."

Adriano: "It's an honour to play at this club. This is more than a club, it's my family, my life."

Afellay: "Thank you all. Next time I'll speak better Spanish."

Maxwell: "This is a spectacular moment. Thank you all."

Pedro: "There's one last effort left, the final of the Champions League, and we'll try to return here to celebrate it"

Jeffren: "I'm honoured to be part of this team. Now there's the title left we all want. We'll try to bring it here."

Wauw. <3 Ik ben echt weer blij, maar lang niet zo hyper als woensdag. :')
    Maar ik moet slapen eigenlijk, ik heb nog maar 5 uur. Haha (cat)

Recession schreef:
    Nou, ik heb antwoord en het viel mee.. Hij snapt me en vind het jammer dat hij me niet kan geven wat ik wil, maar hij wil wel graag vrienden blijven.
    Het viel mee.

Aw, dat is echt wel balen.

Recession schreef:
    Het viel mee.

Aahw Amber ):

Oh ooh Esther!
    Heel veel plezier!

Hey Esther en Reina!

ghehe, thankyouthankyou.
    Nu ga ik toch echt wel. Fijne dag morgen lieverds. (flower)

Esther veel plezier in Parijs! (: