• Plaats hier alle leuke msn namen!!!!
    (hoera)

Its me myself and I s00 you will never see me cry (dat is tog een signature ding?)

And I still wish I was in that picture again, with you, in your arms

Its me myself and I s00 you will never see me cry (dat is tog een signature ding?)

Every night I fall asleep with the hope that you’d call. And when you don’t, it hurts way more than it should..

Nu ben je weg, ik zeg het eerlijk het maakt me gek

what's meant to be will always find it’s way

don’t rush into love because even in fairytales the happy ending takes place on the last page.

Hoe kan je feiten hebben over mij, als je niks van me wilt weten? Hou je onzin daar, breng ze niet hier

als geluk in de winkel lag, kocht ik het voor je

I'll delete the boy in my head

Het leven is een examen dat geen herkansing kent

I am not like Rihanna, I hate the way you lie

<3 schatje, jou missen doet pijn. Ik had liever bij je willen zijn

ik dacht beste vrienden voor het leven, maar het bleek dus maar voor even ....

when you’re dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part

het leven is een omgedraaid sprookje

Zet het verleden opzij en richt je op de toekomst

When I look into your eyes, I know it's true; God must have spent a little more time on you(H)