• Tell me.:9~

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Ado ft. Kruloh - Liefde had ze nodig

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Lady Gaga - Alejandro

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Fefe Dobson - Stuttering

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Avril Lavigne - Sk8er boi

Papa roach - last resort : ) (H)

Time is running out ..

Going under, Evanescence

Black eyed peas - The time

BOA - Eat you up

Britney Spears - Everytime

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

Extize - Poser.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Camp rock - Wouldn't change a thing

Demi Lovato - Me, myself & time