• Bij films,boeken en tv-series heb je wel eens quotes (bekende zinnetjes) van sommige personen. Heb jij een quote die ook nog bij jezelf past?
    Ik heb:

Quote van Joker uit The Dark Knight: 'I'm a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!'. Ik vind deze bij me passen omdat ik hetzelfde heb. Ik wil iets graag hebben, maar zodra ik het heb weet ik niet wat ik ermee moet.

Jullie?

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Neeeh heb ik niet :')

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you just might get it all.

Eigenlijk niet.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Die heb ik vast wel, maar ik kan er zo snel even geen bedenken.

Rubber rockz Use a condom?xD
    whaha nee grpj
    Xx

Laat me nu toch niet alleen, radeloos en verloren.....

'Where's that monkey! I want to shoot something!' Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Carribean.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Ik heb er een paar;

There's nothing wrong with being a loser.
    It just depends on how good you are at it.
    &
    "Well, you know, I look at myself in the morning and yes, yeah I-I am a God."
    &
    "It's my fucking life and - you know what? - nobody invited you... so there's the door.”
    &
    People think I don't like them because I frown a lot. But I'm not angry, I'm just thinking (about how much I hate you.)

"You're like mister Jakyll and mister Jackass. You " - FightClub Zoiets wat het ongeveer, weet niet meer de precieze. Maar die gebruik ik altijd tegen mensen die uit hun nek lullen of maar wat zeggen wat totaal nergens op slaat :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2009 - 15:47 ]

Wie du mir, so ich dir.

Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else.