• [ bericht aangepast op 1 mei 2017 - 21:38 ]

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Snakehips schreef:
    (...)

Geil tbh. Ik kan eventueel proberen tho maar drukkurd

Ik bedoelde Minnette tbh. Maar oef, als je tijd hebt. *O* Ooit. *O*

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik ben mijn Hömmels one shots aan het overlezen bc no life. Maar honestly, ik vind zelf dat dat echt de beste zijn die ik ooit heb geschreven. Ze zijn zo... puur? Idk hoe ik het moet omschrijven maar YAS.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dit is zo bae voor een verhaal omg. Maar hoe en wat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    En also de ship tbh. HAHAHA

Person A gets blackmailed by your NOTP. Person C as a good friend hires Person B as a lawyer for Person A. Person B falls in love with Person A, but uncovers a dark secret of Person A. Does Person B ignore it? Does Person A lose the case? Bonus: Person C starts dating Person A, leading your NOTP to make deals with B…

Deze moet Gab aanvragen bc it's bae.
    Alleen als jij 'm ook bae vind, maar ik heb al te veel aanvragen dus ik wil 'm niet gebruiken. :'D

Imagine your OTP meeting as their hotel screws up both of their reservations and they have to share a room until the hotel fixes the problem.

Bonus if there’s only one bed.

Double bonus if they (at first) don’t get along at all.

GAB omg

Imagine your OTP are strangers in a crowded subway carriage. Person A is standing, Person B has managed to find an empty seat. Some obnoxious idiot (person C) comes crashing through the carriage bumping into everyone left, right, and centre. Including person A who is knocked directly onto Person Bs lap.

Bonus: After awkwardly apologising Person A attempts to stand back up only to be held back down by Person B.

Person A and Person B haven’t seen each other in years after a breakup. Person A, after a long day of work, heads to a bar. This is the first time A has gone to this bar, and so has no idea who is there. Person B is the bartender.

Imagine your OTP being in a long distance relationship and one day, person A stops responding to B’s messages and calls. Even A’s friends don’t know what happened, as A has also stopped talking to them. B, overcome with worry, takes the first available flight to A’s place, trying to figure out what has happened to A. What happens next is up to you.

OT3 Bonus: Person C, who is A’s best friend, helps B with the search.

Gutoskie schreef:
    Ik ben mijn Hömmels one shots aan het overlezen bc no life. Maar honestly, ik vind zelf dat dat echt de beste zijn die ik ooit heb geschreven. Ze zijn zo... puur? Idk hoe ik het moet omschrijven maar YAS.

OEEEH ik snap je wel opzich ja.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Person A of your OTP says “I could kiss you.” How does Person B respond?

Minnette schreef:
    (...)

OEEEH ik snap je wel opzich ja.

HEHEHEHEHE. (bloos)

Met die bonus is wel bae tbh.

Imagine your OTP meeting on a dating site; person A is looking for a serious relationship while person B just wants somebody to make their ex jealous, though they don’t let A know about this. As the both of them finally meet, person B falls in love with person A and drops their jealousy plan to be with A.

Bonus: B’s ex reacts to the new relationship and wants B back. B is now torn between their ex (who they still have some kind of feelings for, be it romantic, sexual or just platonic) and A.

OT3 Bonus: B’s ex is person C and they meet up with A to make them leave B. C and A end up getting along and the three of them are able to find a happy end.

Ik kan al die mega lange prompts meestal niet aan. HAHAHAHA

Danmarks Dynamite.

Minnette schreef:
    Ik kan al die mega lange prompts meestal niet aan. HAHAHAHA

Oh ik vind dat juist fijn. HAHAHAHA BYE

Als jij deze niet wilt aanvragen doe ik het tbh (tenzij je het echt te irritant vind), maar deze is te bae om te laten staan. HEHEHEHE

Imagine person A of your OTP being too nervous / scared to ask person B out to prom / any other event. They ask their friend if they can practise asking with them. While they’re practising, person B happens to drop by with the intention of asking person A out and overhears the conversation, thinking that person A is now going with their friend. Person B then asks someone else to accompany them to said event so they won’t have to go alone, of which person A hears. Both show up with different dates but are incredibly unhappy as they’re there.
    Whether the issue can be solved and how is up to you.